Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ur title just spoke my mind there!!!
truly they were dancing like angels today!!
i am so happy n excited that swaron's just the swaron which we wanted!!
amazing job done by tanha n swaron too!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
officially majnu is back...๐Ÿ˜†
 swayams line "tum meri ho " you are mine aweee me dead.๐Ÿ˜†
i just love the dance...
man swaron was so cute & adorable...
though it was not proper rain dance as there was no rain...but chalta hai...rain no rain who care as long as i get my swaron.
 p.s- yes white is their color 
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u two angels on the street!!!!
i loved it!!!! i think we swaron fans should gift 365 white dress to swaron, so that we can see them daily like this๐Ÿ˜‰...

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the title of your post.
Indeed these two were looking like angels in white.
Even i loved the song sequence although it was not how i expected but still ATLEAST we got a dance sequence.
Anyways SwaRon in white are indeed magical and make us crave for more.
I even loved that yellow car...it was also seen back when Swayam was imagining Sharon in Marilyn Monroe avatar๐Ÿ˜†
So to wind up i am contented after watching today's episode๐Ÿ˜ณ
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SwaRon in white definitely means magic. Today's episode was definitely nothing less than that. First as a dance lover it was pure delight to see the both team practice for Footloose some of the most suave moves shown in D3. And then came the SwaRon conversation. We had gotten so used to intense SwaRon convo that it indeed came as surprise to see them talk so sweetly. But neverthless they always surprises us with their awesomeness and adorablness. Coming to SwaRon dance . It was not intense one as we prefer but was quite enjoyable and well choreographed sequence. So over all one of the most satisfying episode of D3 in long time. Looking forward to the Footloose for some romantic SwaRon moments and as well as some rocking performances.
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True sharadhi!! loved them today.. the entire episode was swaronilicious.. today is one of r lucky days i guess..๐Ÿ˜ณ  And m excited to see how exactly they wish each othr luck in tomorrows epi.. guessing thats what sharon's chit is about.. hoping to see a post from u 2mrw too.. 
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Sharadhi Di. Todays episode was titaly awesome. From the footloose preparations to the SwaRon bits. Totally worth watching.

I loved the footloose prep bit. Expecting, the Sharon solo and the part where the whole of the weaklings team was hanging by that piece of White cloth two-line around in circles.

The SwaRon conversation bit was real cute. Yes the "tum Meri ho" bit was the highlight of the entire episode. And the dance that followed was also extremely cute and fun to watch. On the whole loved today's episode.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The dance was so cute their expressions were super adorable ! The scene before the song was also incredibly cute !! 
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I Loved Today Episode ,
Dance And SwaRon what more!

SwaRon Convo was Heart healing Atlast , Loved Their Convo
Swaron Dance was Amazing , they Both Nailed it , True.
expression , Dance Steps Evrythng was really good !

but Palki and cvs Again disappointed me ,
Firstlty , IT WASNT RAIN DANCE FOR ME , RAIN WAS GUEST JUDGE

the dance Was Funny , Entrtaing but I wanted it to be intense and romantic.
But it didnt happn they shows again fuuny and Cutie cutie expression side of swaron in dance.
It was just satisfyng performance for me.

but loved them today , TanHa Rocks , Sneha In White *Gorgeous*Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago
nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"SwaRonlicious episode"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ the word itself is enough for me to drool and to get this kind episode i can really wait for a longer period Also when ever they are in white dey jus make us to fall more for them l agree "SwaRon in white=SwaRon fans in delight"
To be honest i dint had much expectations on SwaRon but today's episode ws a BIG SURPRISE to us because m damn sure none of us were expectating this dance sequence to be aired to day After watching today's episode i cant stop myself for begging more of SwaRon Tonite but den thought that zyaada sweetness bhi achi nahi hai๐Ÿ˜† becos iskebaad kal hum zyaada expect karenge which will again lead to disappointment..

I really liked the script which is written for swayam in the last episode also in 2day's episode i think now he is finally back!!!
Feeling good to see our old sharon is backk ofcousre with sweetness
and i say Dey never gonna change "dekhte hai pehle kaun kisi all the best kehta hai"๐Ÿ˜‰ i hope this track makes us to enjoy more๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dance was beautifully chreographed and jab SwaRon naachte hai toh dey make us speechless WELL DONE SHANTANU AND SNEHA๐Ÿ‘