Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam n Sharon-Two Angels Dancing on the Streets.

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
After what seemed like AGES, we finally got a 'SwaRon'licious episode!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Our 'Angels' were back in action today!Big smileHeart

And I guess we must take it for granted that whenever SwaRon are in white, they're gonna leave us begging for more..be it the corridor showdown, the trial confession, or the cutesy dance today. SwaRon in white=SwaRon fans in delight.Big smileLOL

Though I expected much more from this sequence, I'm happy with whatever was shown considering we've had a major drought of proper SwaRon scenes in the past few episodes. 
So this was a much needed breath of fresh air.Smile

I loved how Swayam n Sharon were hoping that the other one wishes good luck. Big smile
And Swayam's "You are mine Sharon, tum meri ho" had to be the highlight of the episode.Day Dreaming It feels SO good when Swayam mouths his good-old Majnu lines.Heart

And of course Shantanu and Sneha nailed it today. They made the already cute dance look much more adorable with their expressions and quirky steps. That's why we love them so much,right? HeartHug
And the fact that both of them were looking stunning today was an icing on the cake. Heart

Can't wait to see how Swayam  n Sharon manage to steal a few moments at the Footlose venue. Smile 
We sure can look forward to some interesting episodes this week.Smile

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroaneeqanoorainnunajd3luverjennylives85tashu20tca21MahirahvenusrockzWinds.of.Wintermohitmohanty19swaron19Satluvsd3idiot_box__anonymous__PhosphenesSharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulnly4usharonDD_Tannufan--Rumeli--AmRiTa_SRadioactive.Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_flirteyedswayamsharonPhantasmSawyer_TomSnoweyAMAR_LOVEsurbhimathurHPHolic-3angelofdeathkav.Comics_Music.RiddikulusablazedmelodythegameisonMoNayaHolicPragLamheChurakeLovenarbhinami2811shaani2209ABBY92marauder-Ocean.eyes-Joshua_TANHA

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
please someone come and pinch me...
am I dreaming or what???

awww they were so cute...they left me speechless today...after ages am SO happy...yesh am happy...finally we got a SwaRon sequence...

eeepp...

lagta hai picture abhi baki hai... LOL
footloose mei we will get our majnu and laila drooling over eachother chupke chupkke LOL

Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 06 August 2012 at 8:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahirah__anonymous___bellaSwan_

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

res...edited...

I was totally amazed by todays episode...
from the start to the end SwaRon just made me grin after "AGES" 
finally getting back Swayam with his "tum meri ho! your mine Sharon" and Sharon with her "Whatever" was so calming...

and yes When they are in White we should take it for granted that some good our wayTongue

Edited by shaani2209 - 06 August 2012 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

RES

Two angels dancing on the Streets Star
What an awesome title gal Clap 
Loved the complete episode, as u pointed out right..everytime SwaRon are in white, we fans beg for more and are left awestruck Day Dreaming
Loved the dance, though it was not much of SwaRon with intensity i still loved it to the core.
They were so uberly cute and the steps and the theme based dance..made it all the more interesting..
Wait how can i forget the expressions, i was in awww the complete dance sequence. 

TanHa you guys Rock Star  

Looking forward to Swaron moment during the footloose events :)

Edited by Sudha-SK - 06 August 2012 at 8:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous___bellaSwan_

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
agreed candy..it seems after "AGES" we got to see dem without any interruption by god's grace!!still me too xpecting bit more from dem..cz wen its swaRon cant stop myself from being greedy!!:D :D
i too hope both spend some real good moments with each other during footloose as of now majnu boy is back so i see we have possibilities of dis wish of sum good romantic swaRon moments getting fulfilled!;)*fingers crossed*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnlyfisbeautiful__anonymous___bellaSwan_

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
At this stage of Swaron relationship I think this dance was really really good... happy and cute dance Big smile

__anonymous___bellaSwan_surbhimathur

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I guess  this much can be said that WHITE is definitely SwaRon's colour and you can expect something amazing to happen whenever this two are in white !!!

The SwaRon dance today was cute but I expected more !! Still, I enjoyed cause TANNU and Sneha's expressions were bang on !!! They performed the whole act perfectly and left us smiling till the very end !!

Definitely, the highlight of the epi had to be Swayam saying Tum Meri Ho !! You're Mine, Sharon !! I've missed Swayam saying those lines that just touches your heart within seconds and it's good to see him back again !! And seeing this two waiting for the other to wish Good Luck first was owh so adorable !!!

In total, today's epi was definitely enjoyable cause of our two angels in white : SwaRon !!

noorainn__anonymous___bellaSwan_

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I loved them too, Sharadhi! And yep, they're mesmerising in white, as always! The scene was cute, the dance was cuter, although I wish it were longer and hadn't ended so abruptly. But yeah, good fun. And SO cute. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Go to top