Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Femme Fatale

Chapter Nineteen

Selling your soul

Rules for agents 19:

Owning a soul is useless

===================

Kissing Maan was like touching her dreams...yet it was a mirage. Even as she lost a part of herself to him in that kiss, pouring all her emotions, she held a part of herself back.

Remember Geet, this is a game, she told herself even as she felt a tremor through her body at the effect this lone kiss was creating. You are doing this for a reason, there shouldn't be any emotion to this, no matter how you feel about him.

But for a second she let her shield down, kissed him with the hunger that self-created isolation had built. There was a hunger for human connection, the hunger to care for another and to be cared for.

And then there was raw attraction. It was apparent in the way his lips devoured her with a bruising intensity, the way his fingers held her tightly against his hard body and the way her fingers curled around his neck.

Geet knew how to make men go crazy with her touch, she knew how to heighten sensations but at that moment she forgot all her finesse. Instead she felt her body thrum and burn in his arms.  Despite her efforts in making this a game, she knew that her body couldn't fake such a response to this man.

But despite all her emotions she pulled away from him. She felt his eyes burn right through her even as she took a few steps away from him.

"Well, that was..." Geet started to say but Maan finished her sentence.

"That was definitely something" He had a big smirk on his face, and slowly he inched towards her.

For some reason his smirk brought her back to reality, reminding her that this was a job. So she returned his smirk with one of her own, "Well, I guess so but nothing to write home about"

"What!" Maan nearly shouted out. He was used to women throwing themselves at him, not having village belle criticise his kissing technique. "You know that was amazing!"

"If you say so" Geet rolled her eyes, though inside she was laughing. "Anyways I don't have time for this chat, I need to go home"

With that she turned around and headed towards the door. However right as she reached the door she turned around and said to Maan, "Look the other way"

Maan was intrigued by the request but the good manners that were ingrained within him made him turn around. He could hear sounds of clothes rustling and then the sound of metal against metal before Geet's voice came through, "You can turn around now. The door is unlocked now"

Turing around Maan looked at her in surprise, "How on earth did you do that?" He saw that in her hand she held a piece of thin bent metal.

"The underwire from my bra" Geet said without any hesitation or embarrassment, "Its very useful for moments like this"

For a second Maan was silent but then he burst out laughing, "You are hilarious!"

"Well we have to use all our assets" She winked and then started walking away, "Its been a long night and time for me to go home. Bye sir"

"Bye Geet" Maan gave a big smile, as always amused by her.

Slowly he will fall for me, Geet thought with both satisfaction as well as some sadness, And then he will trust me more than anyone else. Only then can I truly protect him.

-----------------------------------

They say that the first time you kill someone you lose a part of your soul. But there were some people who didn't have a soul to lose.

Geet's first kill was done without emotions or regrets; it was just something she had to do. She knew that the memory of the kill would be with her forever but it wouldn't haunt her instead remind her of the reasons she kept on living.

Raghu was a low life goon around the district of Madam Le Blanc's and he was a frequent customer. He would come around and try to make a mess of the girls but Madam ran a tight show, so he could only get so far.

However he knew that technically Geet was not one of the girls and that was the reason why he tried to take advantage of her.

A young Geet was walking along the road when she felt a hand around her mouth and then she was being dragged into the side alley.

"You can't get away from me now kitten" the crude voice spoke into her ear, even as she felt him unzip his pants. Luckily she knew all the details of what he was planning, thanks to the girls, so there was no longer any panic or fear in Geet.

Instead she stared right at him, making him a bit disgruntled. "So you like it you wh**e!" He further whispered even as he grinded himself against her.

But no way was he prepared for what happened next. Only for a second did he let go of her hand, however that was all she needed.

Without any hesitation she held a knife against his carotid artery, "Breath on me once more bas***d and I'll gut you like the f**king pig that you are. I'll curve your balls and feed them to you" She whispered softly, "Or does that not sound like what a wh**e would say to you?"

And the poor bas***d had the audacity to breath on her.

So cut him she did and dumped his body in the dumpster in the alley, walking away without even looking back a second.

For she had reaslied that unlike others who lived in their comfortable houses with families and love she didn't have the luxury of morality or hesitation.

She had to do whatever it took to survive and bring justice. Even if it meant losing her soul.

---------------------------

The boss was outside of Gurvinder's house, watching the occupants silently. Hanging on a branch of a tree, the boss was a silent shadow.

"I need you to seduce Maan" Gurvinder bellowed at his daughter, "What other use are you to me!"

"It will be done dad" Lola protested, "Give me a bit more time and he will be putty on my hands"

"Well it better happen soon!" Gurvinder continued, as if she hadn't spoken, "I need the software he has developed. It's the only solution to my problems. And it needs to be done in a way that no one can connect it to me"

"But won't they realise that you have the software when you use it?" Lola asked with raised eyebrows, trying to gather more information.

"No you stupid girl, its not for commercial use" He rolled his eyes at her, "Not that I want to get into details with you. As if you would understand"

The comments caused the boss's eyebrows to wrinkle, trying to understand the dynamics of the father and daughter. According to all the general gossip, Lola was the pampered rich girl who was very loved by her father.

However the truth seemed to be a bit different. And the look that Lola shot her dad when he turned around seemed to confirm it. She looked at him with deep loathing and disgust.

"Of course daddy how could I understand" There was the barest sarcasm in her tone, quickly hidden by her next words, "But I'll do what ever you want me to do"

But the boss saw the calculative look on the girl's face that said things weren't as simple.

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Loved all the comments.

More importantly thanks to everyone for being so so patient.

As you all know I am ridiculously busy with work.

So please continue to be patient 😃

Those who want to be PMed please add me as a buddy!

Links to my FF:

Sanj's Bookshelf: My Stories and Fan fiction Links

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!😃

-SanjanA

Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome
loved it./
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update geet killing and gurvinder thinking disgust me
Dilsay thumbnail
thanks for the PM dear ..
welcome back to Maneet land  ...👏😊
it is always a pleasure reading your creative writing

loved the update ...
hope to get the next one soon 😊

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ahhh so killed killed
and with coldness attached
damn what happened to her
but she had to do it
hmm she wanted to give in to the kiss
and she did
but not for too long
she has to portect maan
and for that she will do anything
boss is keeping eye on gurvinder huh
well have to its maan safety in question here
but this lola character
she seems to be interesting
waise whats up with meera
havent heard of her so far

Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Geet has learned to protect herself and keep herself from emotions.  I like how you showed her weakness in those moments, the craving she has to belong.  It makes it easier to understand her in that moment.

So Gurvinder is after Maan's software?  Lola sounds like she has her own plans. 

Nice update.  I like that characters here are grey. It creates lots of possibilities as a writer and keeps people like me intrigued enough to keep waiting for more updates.😃

Thanks for updating.
Edited by dqno1 - 10 years ago
lehr thumbnail
awesome update dear
loved it
thanks for the pm