😊

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Geet surely is an enigma to Maan 
her very unconventional reasons makes her attractive to him
the childhood part was sad and the undercover portion curios 
Maan ready to peel off the real Geet Handa eh 😉
God knows in this process how many more embarrassing situations will get on his way 🤣 but heck the lady in question is worth it 👍🏼

Loved it ⭐️
Waiting 😛
TY 4 pm
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

TEASER:

It was initial difficult finding a place to hide a young girl, away from prying eyes. But in the end they came up with the perfect solution. Well perfect in a relative way because a courtesan's boudoir could never be the ideal place for a young girl.

Yet it was the best solution, for no one would look for her there but it would also be the best place to gather information on the powerful people behind the scenes. Madame Le Blanc's Pleasure house was no ordinary place, for she catered towards the most powerful people in the country and had the most beautiful women working under her.

"She is beautiful" Madam Le Blanc spoke in her husky voice, assessing the little girl in front of her, "Like a little doll."

"Don't even think about it" Yash glared at the Madame, "She will be protected her, not used. You owe me a favour, so return it now"

"Of course" She replied smoothly but her voice hardened, "I never use the unwilling or underage girls, so don't look at me like that." Turning to Geet, her voice softened and there was obvious sympathy in her eyes, "Don't worry poppet, you will be safe here and we will make sure that no one can get to you."
nats0101 thumbnail
omg!!
poor geet had to endure so much..

Jubilant thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

TEASER:

It was initial difficult finding a place to hide a young girl, away from prying eyes. But in the end they came up with the perfect solution. Well perfect in a relative way because a courtesan's boudoir could never be the ideal place for a young girl.

Yet it was the best solution, for no one would look for her there but it would also be the best place to gather information on the powerful people behind the scenes. Madame Le Blanc's Pleasure house was no ordinary place, for she catered towards the most powerful people in the country and had the most beautiful women working under her.

"She is beautiful" Madam Le Blanc spoke in her husky voice, assessing the little girl in front of her, "Like a little doll."

"Don't even think about it" Yash glared at the Madame, "She will be protected her, not used. You owe me a favour, so return it now"

"Of course" She replied smoothly but her voice hardened, "I never use the unwilling or underage girls, so don't look at me like that." Turning to Geet, her voice softened and there was obvious sympathy in her eyes, "Don't worry poppet, you will be safe here and we will make sure that no one can get to you."

👍🏼 treasure ... plz Update soon 😳
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agn glimpses of past  , amazing teaser . continue soon sanju
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
DONT BELEIVE IT
GEET REACHED A BROTHEL
etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail