Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

6/8 SwaRon; Cause you cant have Everything in Life (Page 5)

nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Finally after some ages i could relate this episode to the title "DIL DOSTI DANCE" i have really enjoyed watching D3 2day.Individually all the characters were given space and yeah the main reason why most of us have started watching dis is show is finally back "DANCE"
About Dance I agree footloose preparation bits was beautifully choreographed  and teh scenes were well executed Also they were neatly edited actually i wanna give this credit to the editor they have done splendid workThumbs Up

And Dosti i loved the way how they were helping each other splly a small bit were Rey helps vishaka with that cloth was nyc :) i dont why but i really liked itTongue
Now coming to Dil hmm pehle toh i dint expected SwaRon's dance today It really came as a surprise to us well i dont have any complains about it...Agreed that there was no intense thing happened but still swayam's cuteness and a bit of our old sharon made us to enjoy dis..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
The Best Part ..Thier Dance Rehersals and BANG On...There was osme Serious Dancing and little dance portions they were doing were Crisp , Sharp and Perfect . Clap

I really LOVED this RAIN seq...platonic maybe...but It's  way Better then Awkward Chura Liya...:PLOL 

I dont know... Swayam and Sharon looked uber Cute esp Sharon...her putfit was like little girl...and both having fun and enjoying the dance...quite different then thier usual Intense and classic Ballroom Dance Numbers...

The Choreography was Good and I guess This is first time Swayam and Sharon doing FreeStyle Dance...so that was Refreshing for me ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakethegameison

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Loved D3 to the core today!!!
Epi was full of dance & SwaRon!!!
Awesome post as usual Kanks!!!
Wanna write more about the epi but suffering from high fever, both of my hands are tied!! :(

thegameison

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I have noo complaints frm d episode..I enjoyed dat...SwaRon make me laugh by Der convo...all tym v cnt crib for intensity naa..yaa agree frm fast few days SwaRon intensity is nt Der..bt after dat pathetic track...I m happy dat swayam is back in loverboy mode..n SwaRon back to normal...

yaa v always enjoyed haye ramma n chura liya bt dis one is super duper cute..n I completely loved it..it's according to d demand of d episode...
after swayam insisting Sharon to drop her home..ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si is just perfect.. <3333

n yaa SwaRon convo is just perfect...I completely loved Dat...future track looks promising...n I m looking forward for it..hope footloose store some good for us fans...

n regarding d footloose performance practice..omg dat was absolutely brilliant...super excited for d dance dance n unlimited dance element of d show..

thegameison

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

The Best Part ..Thier Dance Rehersals and BANG On...There was osme Serious Dancing and little dance portions they were doing were Crisp , Sharp and Perfect . Clap

I really LOVED this RAIN seq...platonic maybe...but It's  way Better then Awkward Chura Liya...:PLOL 

I dont know... Swayam and Sharon looked uber Cute esp Sharon...her putfit was like little girl...and both having fun and enjoying the dance...quite different then thier usual Intense and classic Ballroom Dance Numbers...

The Choreography was Good and I guess This is first time Swayam and Sharon doing FreeStyle Dance...so that was Refreshing for me ...

WORD lol LOL

thegameison

Swayamonly Goldie
Swayamonly
Swayamonly

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
You said it all k..:) just wanna say loved today's epi.

thegameison

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by JoshuaD

I have no complain about the episode..I have complained and cribbed enough.when they give something worth appreciating i would rather appreciate Smile

I am sorry. I did sound whiny, it's settled. It was unintentional. I am one of those who never complain, so yeah. Sure, the episode appreciates appreciation. Approve
after two weeks of whining finally i found an episode worth appreciatingSmile (i loved previous episode too).. but this one was best.. hence  bloopers, logics, iam not complaining..
Big smile
PS. in precap i think the guy at the registration is the same one who answers to kriya s bizzare questions (humiliating kriya) and Sharon blasted at him..ROFL ..see still i find blooper..anyways  I am passing it hehe

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Savage

I have no complain about the episode..I have complained and cribbed enough.when they give something worth appreciating i would rather appreciate Smile

I am sorry. I did sound whiny, it's settled. It was unintentional. I am one of those who never complain, so yeah. Sure, the episode appreciates appreciation. Approve
after two weeks of whining finally i found an episode worth appreciatingSmile (i loved previous episode too).. but this one was best.. hence  bloopers, logics, iam not complaining..
Big smile
PS. in precap i think the guy at the registration is the same one who answers to kriya s bizzare questions (humiliating kriya) and Sharon blasted at him..ROFL ..see still i find blooper..anyways  I am passing it hehe

Pointed noted. I noticed that too. But I overlooked it because well, the guy needs to work too, doesn't he? LOL

Sawyer_Tom

Go to top