Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

6/8 SwaRon; Cause you cant have Everything in Life (Page 4)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
COME ON! 'Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si' is awesome! Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulswayamsharonmarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I feel as if the episode has not quite sunk into my head. Like it's hovering on the outskirts trying hard to settle in. Anyways, that's just me. Ermm

It goes without saying that today's episode was one of the best in terms of dance that I've seen for quite a while. It's like a Dance Resurrection. All this while it had been sadly stagnant and the suddeness and the finesse with which it was revived left a pleasant and impactful impression. So yes today for me the dance element was the highlight.Approve And in between you could see little wisps of Dosti emerging that added to the flavor.

Coming to SwaRon, their conversation seemed adorable and harmless. A few cute lines exchanged, a little leg pulling occurred. I liked it. Big smileThe dance happened then. Can't really call it intense can we? Stern Smile But it was cute enough and well excuted. Of course we have to overlook certain things otherwise we'll once again resort to whining. Ermm

Nice post, by the way. Thumbs Up You always manage to give an unbiased outlook.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulLamheChurakethegameisonmarauder

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
It is a nice song.. i just feel they  hv hd thr share of old songs.. n they cud hv editd swayam's "wa wa wa.." part in the end tho if u know which part m tlkin abtLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tomthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

It is a nice song.. i just feel they  hv hd thr share of old songs.. n they cud hv editd swayam's "wa wa wa.." part in the end tho if u know which part m tlkin abtLOL 

No, I dunno which part you're talking about. Ermm But yaiks, I stand by what I said. I love 'Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si'. EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautiful

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by ABBY92

I totally agree with what you have listed down here !!!

First of all, I too enjoyed the way they showed the preparations for Footloose !! It was good to see the foundation of the show, DANCE back in the limelight !! And the whole thing was done very well !!

Secondly, I enjoyed the SwaRon's dance but yes, like you pointed out perfectly, it wasn't my cup of tea !!! I still miss the intensity that SwaRon share !!! This was adorable but adorable ain't something that I would personally want for SwaRon !!!

But yes, the conversation that they shared and the precap does seem promising !! Here's hoping that we won't be disappointed with what we get !! And here's where your title comes to play cause we really can't have everything in life !!!

Need I say, Beautifully written like always !!!

Abby! Hug

It's not about cup of tea, because we've all actually overlooked the projector room dance, forgive me if you liked it though. EmbarrassedErmm This was tons better than that, had a theme and thankfully did not so much as a shard effect their characters adversely. So I am good too. And thanks, it's good to write, whatever little I can during a writer's block. Embarrassed

There's nothing to be sorry about !!! I'm actually agreeing with you !! The projector room dance did lack intensity too !!! This dance was okay...the only part I could really enjoy was TANNU and Sneha's expression but from SwaRon's POV, there wasn't really anything to enjoy !!! Especially cause, like you pointed out , we had ignored the lack of intensity once before during the projector room dance !!!

Edited by ABBY92 - 06 August 2012 at 9:04am

thegameison

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Great post!
It surely is something worth watching :)

thegameison

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

No, I dunno which part you're talking about. Ermm But yaiks, I stand by what I said. I love 'Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si'. EmbarrassedLOL

Kishore Da definitely rocks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronthegameison

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Lovely post Kanks. Echoes my sentiments. Today's episode was something I really liked, after days and days torture. The footloose preparations were really nice. I loved all the dances. My favourite bits were the Sharon solo part and the part where the whole of the weaklings team was hanging on to that piece of cloth and twirling around. The whole preparation but was totally fun to watch.

The SwaRon parts that followed were really cute. The way Swayam looked directly in her eye and said "You're mine". Ah, made my day. And the whole conversation they had over there, it was all just really cute.And the dance that followed was very much fun to watch and it was very nicely performed by them.

True I agree, they still aren't the SwaRon with the same intensity. But at the least, we are getting to see some of them in the episodes. So I guess I can make do with that, FOR NOW.!

And once again, beautifully written post and the title is just perfect.

thegameison

Go to top