Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

6/8 SwaRon; Cause you cant have Everything in Life (Page 3)

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
SmileKanks actually agree with u there without sounding too disheartened...The combined preparation sequences were the highlight for me tho, it is indeed such a pleasure to see them all do what they do best...just DANCE...

The Swaron song was lighthearted... mayb deliberately so, after the cyber war fiasco and the anguish Swaron (& we more than them!!!) suffered...or it culd b the beginning of an angle which is gonna gradually build up as footloose progressesSmile 

Sharon was cool and Swayam was adorable period        

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomLamheChurakethegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirahmarium

Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by mahirahmarium

hayeee me toh on cloud 9 after watching today's epi..
it was fab 
the dance and the SwaRon scenes were amazingly good
so all my fellow SwaRonians are you ready to hit chaska meter again??

I have hit the chaska meter even in the weeks I didn't even watch the episodes carefully, or didn't watch at all. I am all for the forum and show's progress. Big smile
Palki  and TanHa are really lucky to have such loyal and true fans who have always support them no matter whatEmbarrassed
but there are many others who were disappointed so its mah request ki guussa chodo aur start hitting chaska meterSmile

Oh, well, thanks. Yep, copy that. Peeps, let's all be happy and celebrate while we can. Approve
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Un-resed my RES 

Good to see ppl around this place are so happy :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Un-resed my RES 

Good to see ppl around this place are so happy :)

I might cease to be happy if we don't continue our conversation from where we left it, Raf. Censored
And I read your comment before you posted this. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakemarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Unreserved my comment .
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133144&PID=62438094&#62438094

I am fast, Marauder. I know. Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey Kankshita,

I missed first half of episode, but have seen half of swaron conversation and there dance and the precap.. Everything was nice...Smile 

Swaron dance was good..some of the portions were really nice..but still it was no match to the best dances they had (tango one and paso doble..) I really prefer intense and passionate romantic swaron dance.. and don't get me wrong this dance was nice but too many cute dances of swaron were there in past, so just for an alternate choice they would have shown intense one... But still I liked today performance cause some steps were beautiful and I had a smile watching it..Smile 

And about swayam's cycle and sharon's car..I have far left thinking about the logic when CV's are concerned..LOL

The conversations reminded me of majnu swayam somewhat and trust me I don't like the majnu swayam..I prefer the sensible one .. and it was nice to see a minute of old sharon..Yes I miss the intense swaron.. 

But it's nice to see adorable swaron after intense swaron.. I wouldn't mind if I get to see this alternative sequence of cute and intense swaron..Smile 

Can't say content with episode cause not seen the complete episodeLOL..but yes whatever I saw was nice...Smile

And about precap yes it was good but will still prefer to wait and watch...Sorry but CV's have made me this cautions..

-Shruti.
lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Lovely post Kanks.. I liked the episode.. After a long time we had on episode which was entirely laden with Swaron as u rightly mentiond.. The dance factor is back n back for good.. It was wonderfully choreographd and this was one of the rare occasions when the spotlight was on everybody.. we saw each one of them dance n the screenspace was equally n brilliantly divided among the 12! I am very excited for footloose and i think we'l be under this dance spell for the whole of this week..Big smile

Now coming to Swaron.. Its just that they have spoild us with intense sequences in the past and thats y we crave fr that a touch bit more.. But that dsnt mean we don't enjoy this swaron.. The conversation leading up to the dance was something i really enjoyed n they did a nice job with the dialogs.. as u said they were funny and harmless..

Coming to the dance.. It wasn't supposed to be very highfy choreography given that it was impromptu and was supposd to be natural.. I think this has been our first spontaneous swaron dance given that all previous ones were plannd n they were only dream-dancing after confession.. So this one has its own importance.. I wud hv liked a better song but as u said we can't hv everything..

All in all enjoyable epi.. no complains.. m one happy swaron fan today!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomLamheChurakethegameisonmarauder

Go to top