Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

6/8 SwaRon; Cause you cant have Everything in Life

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Yeah, that's what peeps. 

For one, I liked the episode very much. It was full of the one thing which binds both the varied characters on the show and all the fan-bases on this forum together, dance. Lots of it, and I was really happy seeing that.  The preparation for Footloose for a wonderfully choreographed, executed and finished performance put up by the lot of em. Approve

Then the episode was entirely laden with SwaRon. That's a good thing but I am quite sure most of us are going to complain about it as it's only just a compensation for frustrated SwaRon fans. But if you see it my way, who really are frustrated might still be frustrated. Ermm

#1 We had SwaRon but not their intense transaction of sentiment, it's been missing for quite sometime. Recently, we had it on 2 Aug but it went into hiding today again. 

#2 We had indeed some old streaks of Sharon in Sharon. Swayum's 'mere sapne mein mujhe attitude' was harmless and funny. The dance had a theme, it was Swayum trying to persuade Sharon to let him drop her home. What amuses me is, doesn't Sharon have a car and Swayum, a cycle? Shouldn't it be the other way round when it's raining? LOL My point is, it was enjoyable and I repeat, harmless.

#3 Their conversation and the precap promised us some concrete SwaRon in Footloose. 

I mentioned alternatively what it had and what it didn't. I miss SwaRon's intensity. Their characters are no longer being played around with. Just that, without the depth, SwaRon don't quite seem like SwaRon. Embarrassed

PS. For everyone who thought SwaRon danced a baby dance, there were one or two lifts. No matter, as the title suggests, you indeed cannot have everything in life. Ermm 

Your views?

Cheers,
Savage

Edited by Savage - 06 August 2012 at 9:10am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroaneeqaunajpreitygal99Mahirahcandybarlyfisbeautifulnly4usharonswaron19PhosphenesSwaron238Sawyer_Tom_bellaSwan_flirteyedswayamsharonTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaron--Rumeli--HPHolic-3Riddikulus.Comics_Music.surbhimathurablazedmelody-Nia-SnoweyLovenarbhi-Sara.LamheChurakeABBY92marauder

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Lovely post, Kankshita. Echoes a fair amount of what I felt too, while watching tonight. SwaRon were CUUUTE, undeniably, in the conversation as well as the dance. I loved the cuteness of it, and to some extent can even understand that intensity would be a tad misplaced in what was evidently meant as a fun, happy sequence. What I had an issue with was how abrupt it seemed, both in how it sprang up after the fab Footloose rehearsal montage, and how it ended even more abruptly. The dance in itself was amazing, I loved the choreography, loved the way they both danced it, and it was loads of fun. But yeah, that's about it. 

It's like the title of your post says so aptly: you can't have everything in life. My extension to that would be that you must then make do with what you do have, and today we did have at least some part of what we had been missing for so long - a SwaRon smiling and happy and cheery and all of this TOGETHER. Touchwood for that. Big smile

Now let's see where Footloose takes us. 

Edited by -.nandini.- - 06 August 2012 at 8:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PhosphenesSawyer_TomMirageSwaronTanuka_TanHa-Sara.LamheChurakethegameisonmarauder

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
True .. todays D3 episode was laden with the good stuff and the unwanted filtered out ..Toh uske liye toh sab se pehle A HUGE thanks to the CV. Bohot din baad D3 episode dekhke I had a smile on my face instead of the usual bad aftertaste in my mouth .

Our Amazing 11 (Sharon, Swayam, Rey, Simmi, Nilesh, Rini, Neha, Bharath, Amar, Archi, Vishakha) ... are DANCERS first and foremost so I LOVE them for that.  Samentha Fernandes, I really wish u wre here .. We miss you .. but the 10 of them were AWESOMEEE . Watching them practice like BOSSES .. was SHAANTI to this dancer's aatma.

The SwaRon dance .. I REALLLY did like it . It was VERY cute . Like VERYYY VERRRY VERYYY cute, and they looked so chilled out and happy .. *Touchwood*  The choreography was really sweet ... but umm .... WHO chose this song for Swayam and Sharon ??!!! Like KUCH bhi ho jaye , the PLATONIC wont just go away, haina ? Clap But chalo EVERYTHING aside , plot / logic aside , Swayam and Sharon are an ABSOLUTE joy to watch. The SwaRon "RAIN" dance wasn't quite what I had in mind and it was obviously just there to pacify ppl who were raising hue and cry during the Monsoon special hence the abrupt shift from footloose to Swayam and Sharon in rain and the abrupt end .. I can almost imagine the Captain of the ship standing at the starboard and smirking at us saying "You want RAIN dance  ? Here take rain and take dance. but we both know this is my ship, and I will run it in whatver way I feel like. I will give u what u hanker for but not quite. Cuz I hate  all of u with a passion"  But anyways today I am not going to crib .

I am going to watch the repeat with a huge smile on my face . Watching Boss dancers do what they do best. The Gang , and Swayam and Sharon . Pretending this Swayam and Sharon are two NEW characters . 

Watching them practice like this .. I really am excited for Footloose. 
Once again .. Sam, ur missed Disapprove

Edited by SwaRon911 - 06 August 2012 at 8:42am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MahirahPhosphenesSwaron238lyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweyRiddikulus.Comics_Music.thegameisonmarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Kanks, no complaints with the episode, it was good and pleasing, a dash of humor and lots of dance and SwaRon..what more can we ask for..erm..may be the intense SwaRon..but i am content with what we have now.

Rain dance or not..loved the dance, it was cute and as u said had a sought of theme attached. 
Loved TanHa for portraying such awesome expressions.
The precap is interesting, we can be sure of some SwaRon scenes :)
Looking forward to the footloose performances, may the best deserving team win :)

Edited by Sudha-SK - 06 August 2012 at 8:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iaotope1000honeyangellyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tom_bellaSwan_thegameison

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I have no complain about the episode..I have complained and cribbed enough.when they give something worth appreciating i would rather appreciate Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyangel_bellaSwan_thegameisonLovenarbhi

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Kanks, no complaints with the episode, it was good and pleasing, a dash of humor and lots of dance and SwaRon..what more can we ask for..erm..may the intense SwaRon..but i am content with what we have now.

Rain dance or not..loved the dance, it was cute and as u said had a sought of theme attached. 
Loved TanHa for portraying such awesome expressions.

I totally agree. Big smile I checked, I might have sounded a little whiny in the post but mostly I am just as happy about it as anybody. Approve

And I forgot to mention how much I liked the parts in which SwaRon stare at each other while the other rehearsed. That was more close to SwaRon than the whole, entire dance. But sure, we all liked it. No one gets hurt. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Snowey

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I totally agree with what you have listed down here !!!

First of all, I too enjoyed the way they showed the preparations for Footloose !! It was good to see the foundation of the show, DANCE back in the limelight !! And the whole thing was done very well !!

Secondly, I enjoyed the SwaRon's dance but yes, like you pointed out perfectly, it wasn't my cup of tea !!! I still miss the intensity that SwaRon share !!! This was adorable but adorable ain't something that I would personally want for SwaRon !!!

But yes, the conversation that they shared and the precap does seem promising !! Here's hoping that we won't be disappointed with what we get !! And here's where your title comes to play cause we really can't have everything in life !!!

Need I say, Beautifully written like always !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
*Reserved*

*Edited*

Honestly speaking I quite enjoyed the episode. SwaRon dance sequence may not be intense as we know them to be, but it was quite enjoyable. At least there was some thinking behind that dance and as you mentioned some theme to it. That was good enough for me. Because I was completely believing that it would be some random, thrown at the last moment, lame attempt to please fans. It was still that; but however it seemed good attempt to do so. So no complaints there.

Coming to the preparation part. That was seriously the best part of 'Dance' part of D3 in months. It was really pleasing to see them practise for the footloose. And those practise moves were suave and seriously awesome. And if those moves are gonna be used then I am sure some really awesome dance are coming for us in the Footloose. And yeah Swayam and Sharon staring at each other was definitely more SwaRon like than the dance.

Coming to the precap. It was definitely something which I had not expected. So I too have faith that we definitely have some awesome SwaRon scene in the Footloose.

Edited by marauder - 06 August 2012 at 8:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyangelSawyer_TomthegameisonLamheChurakeJoshua_TANHA

Go to top