India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Gangaji brilliance!

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Today's episode clearly belonged to Ganga - she was OUTSTANDING!
A mother trying to save whatever little bit of happiness was left in her family... 
She went that extra mile to apologise and start from a fresh note...
She could not see the pain of not having her choti bahu with them...
She did not want Pintu and Krishna to suffer for which they were not the cause...
She tried to explain so well to Saraswati but in vain...
When one has shut one's heart from listening no one can help...
But the tragedy is our dear Prishna have to suffer...

I really hope Kinshuk reads this post...for I had shared long back that I wanted Gangaji shown as an understanding Mom ( when she was against the Krishna Pintu marriage...)

Hope Saraswati realises her mistake before it is too late...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotowikileakshardball-Surma-aruntouchkinshukluvsjlatanziawadi..dollJade0001taahir004.HandsomeBananamoniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I don't know why I find Krishna's mother always as an obstacle in her path . She always have become a barrier to her success !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912aruntouchkinshukluvsjSumy_luv_KMlatanziaJade0001taahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
will comment later

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjJade0001moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Absolutely 200% Aggree with u Shanti Di . Ganga today was superb and Fantastic . I loved how she saw Pintu's pain which Saraswati is neglecting to see in Krishna . Loved  how Ganga tries her best to explain Saraswati in a calm way but when Saraswati spoke too much Ganga too louds her voice which was obvious. 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 06 August 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjlatanziaJade0001taahir004kmfan_2

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
k i said i was going on vacation from AB, but after today's episode forget that, vacation over this show is getting interesting.
Ganga was brillant today ClapClapClap this is the role of a mother, she saw her child pain and try to fix it, this is what krishna mother needs to do, she needs to realise that just because she lost her husband doesn't mean she can stifle her daughter's happiness.
I was disappointed in krishna today she cannot be a spectator while any and everyone decide her future.Angry
Ravi was so right today, either pinky,s parent or ST bribe someone for her to pass, as we all saw today this girl has no interest in this job n she is still the same selfish,spacy and spoilt brat.Clown
Nimral what a waste, i think he will get just what he is looking for " a "JAIL CELL" krishna is facing this problem because of him n he is still up to his old tricks.
I just have a feeling that the workers in the BDO office will go on strike.
STLII DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CURRENT TRACK.Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912kinshukluvsjJade0001moniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Wow Todays episode Ganga Devi was truely outstanding , when she saw Pinto in the lounge sitting all worried and sad Ganga knows it has to with Krishna but yet as a concerned mother she asks Pinto what is troubling him . I really loved this about her .

When Ganga and Pinto goes to Saraswati's house , there Saraswati does not even allow them to enter inside her house , this I felt was very wrong .
I can understand Saraswati has lost her husband but she is not thinking about her daughters marriage because here if she wants to keep Krishna away from her inlaws then she should say Pinto can come and live in her house I mean Nirmal lives there so if Pinto lives there as well there is no harm .

But Saraswati is not worried about Krishna's happiness instead she says because her inlaws are rich they talk big , Krishna's inlaws been rich  has nothing to do with the situation which she is creating for Pinto and Krishna .

Ganga understood Saraswati pain but Saraswati is someone that always first insults rather than thinking matters thru .
Saraswati should actually sit alone and think would VP be happy at what he is doing to Krishna and Pinto .

Then Krishna agrees that her mother's pain of losing her father is greater and if the mother wishes Krishna will not go to her inlaws .
I agree Saraswati's pain is deep , so this can be logical when it comes to Nirmal's situation and not to Pinto' s situation .
Why does Krishna not stand up for her marriage she too is in pain yet she's turning a blind eye to the situation .

-Surma-tch912kinshukluvsjJade0001moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Wow Todays episode Ganga Devi was truely outstanding , when she saw Pinto in the lounge sitting all worried and sad Ganga knows it has to with Krishna but yet as a concerned mother she asks Pinto what is troubling him . I really loved this about her .

When Ganga and Pinto goes to Saraswati's house , there Saraswati does not even allow them to enter inside her house , this I felt was very wrong .
I can understand Saraswati has lost her husband but she is not thinking about her daughters marriage because here if she wants to keep Krishna away from her inlaws then she should say Pinto can come and live in her house I mean Nirmal lives there so if Pinto lives there as well there is no harm .

But Saraswati is not worried about Krishna's happiness instead she says because her inlaws are rich they talk big , Krishna's inlaws been rich  has nothing to do with the situation which she is creating for Pinto and Krishna .

Ganga understood Saraswati pain but Saraswati is someone that always first insults rather than thinking matters thru .
Saraswati should actually sit alone and think would VP be happy at what he is doing to Krishna and Pinto .

Then Krishna agrees that her mother's pain of losing her father is greater and if the mother wishes Krishna will not go to her inlaws .
I agree Saraswati's pain is deep , so this can be logical when it comes to Nirmal's situation and not to Pinto' s situation .
Why does Krishna not stand up for her marriage she too is in pain yet she's turning a blind eye to the situation .

AWOSOME And Very very Well said Taahir Specially the RED Part . Aggree with u totally.She should sit in alone and just think for sometime that Whatever she is doing with Pintu and Krishna , Will VP be happy with all this ? I am sure ABSOLUTELY NOT .VP always supported right and he always conseidered Pintu as his son rather then SIL. And Right now His Soul surely must be getting hurted by seeing the way Saraswati is behaving with Pintu and his family who are innocent in all this (Ofcourse except TTS). 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 06 August 2012 at 2:26pm

-Surma-tch912kinshukluvsjJade0001kmfan_2taahir004

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade0001kmfan_2taahir004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index