India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

1 Step forward, 4 step backwards

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Before and during dahi-handi episode CV show us that Ovi is somewhat realizing Arjun does not love her, and love Purvi very much. She was going to the office, and she made a couple of comments to Manav and Teju about it, like Arjun walked away from me for a month now, and I left everything for him but he left me so I thought it was a good sign, but then Boom!  She was back to her madness (it was alittle more than before) about Arjun at the hospital.ConfusedThumbs Down

I feel sorry for her,Cry and Deshmukh family is not helping her at all. They all have witnessed that Arjun deeply loves Purvi, and they are not trying to make Ovi understand that. And it may hard for them to make her understand but then she should be provided some expert/medical help.  From SBS segment, they are made at Archana but I do not understand when Arjun does not love Ovi at all what is the point to save him for Ovi??? SillyLOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21rekha23ana-123recouparmanprreshma28Rose_7abhimgnamitagloryzaditty--Jenelle--jdronamrajusamarp2purethoughtSweetiShobhyAshlaikasoapwatcher1saijahnavibonibright_OrChiD_

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
You are right Darlyne...not sure why they are going round and round in circles where Ovi is concerned.

If I was in Ovi's place, I wouldn't even want to see Arjun's face...would have fled to Canada with my head held high and maybe start a new friendship if and when Arjun returns back to Canada. Would have moved on with career...and in life eventually

And I think CVs are also setting a bad example for the society...parents not helping the child that is in trouble, letting her have her way...etc etc...the list goes on how they are adding up to her troubles and distress.

Really...CVs and Manav needs to forget about everything for sometime and focus on Ovi. Even Teju...she doesnt have anything to be busy with anyway...so she should help her sister realise and help her sister to reflect back on the foundations of her friendship/relationship with Arjun. She needs an eye opener very badly!

Edited by smilegirl - 06 August 2012 at 8:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28sur_aur_taaljdronamrajuDarlyneAshlaikabonibright

SweetiShobhy IF-Dazzler
SweetiShobhy
SweetiShobhy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
why archana has to convice everyone about their realtionship.purvi is not he's daughter even teju an ovi not consoder her her sister then why archana has to bag manav foir their realtionship.if i was in archana's place i will not bag for manav even if my daughter consider me like a stranger i will never look  at them  and for deshmukh family i will do what i want.they are not consider you you'r mother manav even not speak with you then why you have to go to them and bag.im sorry but i think archana should to divorce manav instead of waiting for another month and should to be sepreted from manav and he's family and leave with sulochna an purvi  and let marry purvi and arjun.and let they all family to go back in canada.im shour that if no one support them then dk will support him for shour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynesunflower52

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilegirl

You are right Darlyne...not sure why they are going round and round in circles where Ovi is concerned.

If I was in Ovi's place, I wouldn't even want to see Arjun's face...would have fled to Canada with my head held high and maybe start a new friendship if and when Arjun returns back to Canada. Would have moved on with career...and in life eventually

And I think CVs are also setting a bad example for the society...parents not helping the child that is in trouble, letting her have her way...etc etc...the list goes on how they are adding up to her troubles and distress.

Really...CVs and Manav needs to forget about everything for sometime and focus on Ovi. Even Teju...she doesnt have anything to be busy with anyway...so she should help her sister realise and help her sister to reflect back on the foundations of her friendship/relationship with Arjun. She needs an eye opener very badly!
I am with you all the way...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamraju

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

why archana has to convice everyone about their realtionship.purvi is not he's daughter even teju an ovi not consoder her her sister then why archana has to bag manav foir their realtionship.if i was in archana's place i will not bag for manav even if my daughter consider me like a stranger i will never look  at them  and for deshmukh family i will do what i want.they are not consider you you'r mother manav even not speak with you then why you have to go to them and bag.im sorry but i think archana should to divorce manav instead of waiting for another month and should to be sepreted from manav and he's family and leave with sulochna an purvi  and let marry purvi and arjun.and let they all family to go back in canada.im shour that if no one support them then dk will support him for shour.
Thats correct...I would try and try to make my daughters understand the love for her children...but being adults if they dont want to understand their mom...I would just say OK...I am here, come back to me when you think I love u kids really :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynejdronamrajusunflower52

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

Sha, I agree with you, I wanted ArMan reunion but it is better for Archana to be done with Deshmukh's family. She does so much for them but they don't care, and they do not deserve someone nice like Archana.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52eshaaax3.

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
but I do not understand when Arjun
does not love Ovi at all what is the point to save him for Ovi???

EXACTLY; first they think bad of arjun, then they say he's no good for anyone, yet they dont want to say that he isn't Ovi's at all?! lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyDarlynesunflower52_OrChiD_

Go to top