Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

6th Aug-Wow episode-INDU update- What I loved! (Page 2)

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Looks like the episode belonged to Indu. Can't wait to watch it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Looks like the episode belonged to Indu. Can't wait to watch it!
Watch out for the veena-indu scene...best and most sensible scene in quite a few episodes... his sudden change of expression from scepticism to puzzlement to guilt was amazing... Clap
and i really like veena now... she's so calm...level-headed..not overtly supporting anyone...not talking against anyone...and definitely not the nervous wreck we know of! 

even sanchi was quite adorable today... pulling Indu's legs in a very subtle way with a smile on her face...the whole epi was a treat!
i loved her 'aap'ing today.. and patidev ji - all time classic...i'm surprised indu hasn't brought up that point yet... sanchi kaahe ...kaahe ye patidevji ka rat lagaa ke rakhaa hai?

Edited by lashy - 06 August 2012 at 8:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoul

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
seriously Sanchi called him Patdev...rofl...too funny!

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Arre yaar kya mast raha hoga yaar.. Thnx shraddha for the chauchak update loved.. Can't wait to see.. Still in the office offhoo kab ghar jaungi :'(:'(.. Bardan saaf karo.. Aur sabzi lao wow kitna mast hoga.. Haha..
Precap- raat akeli hai hahaha.. Indu ki toh batti gul kal.. Pehle khana khilaya fir bartan saaf karwaya fir abb dance hahaha.. Lol haha..

suki11Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
my best scene was indu at market. Bechara kya raub tha uska. DIG ke ghr dinner. Clg me uski chlti thi. Pocket me revolver. Dabang personality...magar ab kya. Haatho me dishwashing scrap, vegetable bag. Chlte chlte khud se apni kismat aur apni shadi ko lekar baatein karn...kitna sweet lag rha tha wo bhi wow blue kurte me. Mai to dkhti reh gayi. Meri poori family dkh ke hass rhi thi aaj uski ye condition

Plus wo scene jisme indu sanchi ke haaton se bnaye hue khane ki first bite leta h. Kya chehra tha yaar tb uska. Mai to camere me kaid kr lun...he was truly happy by heart

Offcourse the veena indu scene. It was so heart touchy. Ek baar to mjhe laga jaise indu ko veena me apni maiyya dikhi.

O ho aaj maine ghrwalo se kya keh diya...maine bola indu ki personality ke aage shahrukh salman kch nhi. Bhai bola tum to bas pagla gayi ho. Mjhe bura laga kynki bhai ko lagta h infact poori family ko ki mai uske baare me hi sochti rhti hun. Tb maine jaan bujh kr mummy se kaha. ...Hai na mummy bolo

LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U INDU

AND LOVE U LASHY. Kya analysis kya h. Mai phr se episode ke baare me sochne lagi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoul

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U INDU

AND LOVE U LASHY. Kya analysis kya h. Mai phr se episode ke baare me sochne lagi.

Embarrassed awww thank you dear

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Sonali.S

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thnx alot Lashy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Yep I agree with people today's epi highlight was Veenaji's scenes with both Indu and Sanchi. Indu was funny too as he shopped around looking like a real hen-pecked hubby in the market. The thing is though I bet during his majnu day's he would have done the exactly the same, if Sanchi had requested him to. The only difference is that he would have done it joyfully with a spring in his step, as opposed to now wandering around in a bemused and self-mocking sulk.

He was really insulted and frustrated through today as well when he realized how he had walked (or rather ate!) his way into Sanchi's trap. Oh dear he was beginning to seethe with rage, I hope the newly sensible Veenaji steps in to diffuse the situation quickly.
There's no hope of help from the constantly deluded Tarachand. The tables are fast turning for me, I used to really respect Taracahnd and loathe basket case Veenaji. But now watching Tarachand foolishly egg his daughter on in provoking and degrading both Indu and the Tiwari's, I'm beginning to really dislike his character. He's seriously coming across as a pathetic man who's attempting to live vigorously through his headstrong spoiled daughter.
He needs to realize that he's making/allowing Sanchi to ignite a fire which will consume everyone inc his own family. I'm really missing the wise Tarachand who was cautious and protective, without being suffocating.

Also it's rather weird that Sanchi is the main decision-maker in her family. Veenaji has no say, really she's allowed to rant and rave, then either ignored or told to shut it. And Tarachand blusters, but then just goes along with whatever his ladli Sanchi wants to do.
Lol and Princess Sanchi just does whatever she wants damning the consequences as she knows she has her papa wrapped around her little finger!

Woo I can't wait until Sanchi falls in love with Indu, as I'm sure that allowing INSA to be together is the one thing Tarachand will put his foot firmly down against. I'm just waiting for the epi
where Sanchi confesses to her Daddy Dearest that she loves Indu.
Hmm I wonder if her confession will be like the lyrics from StooShe's song 'Blackheart'?
Can anyone see Sanchi saying these lines to Tarachand and Veenaji?!

Daddy I've fallen for a monster
Somehow he's scaring me to death
Oh...Yes he is
He's big and he's bad
I love him like mad
Mamma he's the best I ever had
Oh... Yes he is
Daddy I've fallen for a monster...

Edited by suki11 - 06 August 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index