Ruk Jaana Nahin

6th Aug-Wow episode-INDU update- What I loved!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Mathur's hall
1) When Indu spots Sanchi coming downstairs, he turns all demure and low-key (lol). He appears so cute, nibbling on his finger and the phone while sceptically observing his wife. You see, he's confounded by how thick-skinned his wife was. Sanchi was busy smiling with Mehek, instead of appearing 'hurt/pained' by the cactus!

2) Sanchi asks him to fetch some vegetables/groceries. Hands on hips, angry et al Indu glares at his wife, when she thumps the bag into his hands 'Do you think I'm your slave or servant... in the morning you order me around to get you milk and newspaper...in the evening its groceries and vegetables'
Sanchi puts on an innocent expression and starts 'aap' ing him 'Unless you bring all of this how could I make food for you?' 
Confused, Indu doesn't know what to say! However, he immediately relents when she takes the name of Judge Sahiba...

3) WOW @ the FIRST INDU-SASUMA BONDING SCENE... 
When Indu is about to step out to bring the veggies, Veena stops him. Indu starts whining that Veena is going to order him to bring a long list of items, but she hands him an umbrella instead since its the month of monsoon! Indu appears as guilty, as he looked bewildered. (Kudos - beautiful scene AD!)
I absolutely melted the way he silently accepted the umbrella from his mother-in-law (This was a completely different Indu)

Also loved the mischievous expression Sanchi had on her face after promising her mother that she wouldn't publicly humiliate Indu again! Woah - what was that - a subtle lie? But, I liked the way Sanchi looked so mischevous when she said this!

Vegetable market
'Sabji khila khila ke maaroge kyaa?' lol - he tells the vegetable vendor, asking him to stop stuffing the bags. 
He then starts mulling as he makes his way back home 'What a mad family... the daughter is out to get rid of me and the mother-in-law is trying all she could to please me' he pauses 'wonder whats up with this family?'
Midway, a man stops him on the way and enquires about him - teasing him about the way he currently looked - albeit with the girlish umbrella in one hand and a grocery bag in another 'There was once an Indu that ruled the campus and  now there's this henpecked Indu?' Lol
Needless to say, Indu is miffed and starts chasing the man with his umbrella Lol!
Halting after a while, he smiles sadly 'Look at my state...If I hadn't married, I wouldn't have faced all this... I wonder what I thought while getting married...anyway lets finish off with the list first!'

Mathur's dining hall at night
1) Didn't like the way Indu was grinning when Tiwari was insulting the poor handicapped father at the dining table 
However, I loved the proud look on Indu's face when he is pleasantly surprised that Sanchi was the one cooking that night and that too a whole variety of dishes. He even beams at his mama-mami proudly. 

2) One must note Indu's expression when she serves him food - its PRICELESS...he notices that she was serving him but not his mama/mami!Lol
Then Sanchi drops the bomb! [LOVE YOU SANCHI - Loool what a ploy and that too with Anita!] She informs the Tiwaris that she's only made food for HER family and HER patidev! Indu is first embarassed, then taken-aback, then displeased - but stays silent.

3) After all the drama, when Indu puts back his food and leaves angrily; she asks him 'Where are you going patidevji'
He sulks angrily, not looking at her 'Don't want your food...eat it yourself...'
The clever girl starts sucking up to him reminding him how she was doing her duty since he'd done his. She has an angelic expression on her face, while he feels awkward! (Love watching this embarassed Indu!) 
He doesn't know what to say while she's behaving oh-so-innocent-wifey 'If you don't eat today, I'll never make food again for you' she pouts!
He gives in - with an irate frown. 
Rolling up his sleeves angrily, he sits at the table. Sanchi serves him food and then sits right next to him. He has his first morsel - and that's all he needs! His anger disappears and he starts praising the food. (the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!) What a beautiful scene - even if Sanchi was acting - it was still lovely to see them sitting at a table and behaving civil (even enjoying the food!)
He praises his Dharampatniji's kheer et al and says he can have no more - while she is still on with her 'Aap' drama lol!

4) However, when he sees her bringing the last item as a dish soap, he's furious. He's hyperventilating by the time she explains his duties, using the judge sahiba's guidelines for example!

The precap is what we are all waiting for - Sanchi overhearing the Tiwari's plans

Thoroughly enjoyed how Sanchi was subtly harassing Indu todayπŸ˜† This was a different light hearted mischievous sanchi all together - no lectures, no angry frowns πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
looks like tomorrow will be the day for Raat Akeli ..

Btwn Nice analysis ..
lashy thumbnail
i think tomorrow will be the lead to it and that raat akeli might happen on wednesday amit... but don't know
really waiting to see Indu's expression then and after πŸ˜† how does it feel being chased indu?
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Thanks a ton ... Shraddha for detailed update...

I missed the episode today because of no electricity ... Once i will see then i will comment.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

i think tomorrow will be the lead to it and that raat akeli might happen on wednesday amit... but don't know

really waiting to see Indu's expression then and after πŸ˜† how does it feel being chased indu?

he will stare at her with his chauchak eyes ...
He will say to her "kaa ladki pagla gayi ho kaa ." πŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait to see Indu and the episode. I like Sanchi harassing him in a subtle way. its cute and fun to watch! 
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi04

Thanks a ton ... Shraddha for detailed update...

I missed the episode today because of no electricity ... Once i will see then i will comment.

Ye detailed update na hai...ye sirf induwa ka analysis hai... πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
Lash

Yes epiosde was sort of subtle WOW moments. Indu Veenna scene was so sweet and beautiful . It was indication of how Indu relationship will evolve with her and Sanchi with this track. His transition from irritation to guilt was fast, which indeed showed he could be melted easily with love and care.
Another was when he was in self pity state with those bags in hands "Bhabhi jee ka asar hai ". He looked quite adorable sweet. Poor guy never even thought of so many cons of Marrying Sanchi...πŸ˜†
Sanchi has changed her  to subtle indirect mischievious tone enwrapped in fake love. Even the contrast of facial expression of her parents with her different antics from alluring Indu for dinner to cleaning dishes was worth mention.  
Hopefully tommorow we might see glipmse of BAHo main chalo aao...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like the episode belonged to Indu. Can't wait to watch it!
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Looks like the episode belonged to Indu. Can't wait to watch it!

Watch out for the veena-indu scene...best and most sensible scene in quite a few episodes... his sudden change of expression from scepticism to puzzlement to guilt was amazing... πŸ‘
and i really like veena now... she's so calm...level-headed..not overtly supporting anyone...not talking against anyone...and definitely not the nervous wreck we know of! 

even sanchi was quite adorable today... pulling Indu's legs in a very subtle way with a smile on her face...the whole epi was a treat!
i loved her 'aap'ing today.. and patidev ji - all time classic...i'm surprised indu hasn't brought up that point yet... sanchi kaahe ...kaahe ye patidevji ka rat lagaa ke rakhaa hai?
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago