LOVED Today's Episode!

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I absolutely adored every bit of today's episode! Finally we got back our old D3...!πŸ˜† I loved the beginning where they were all praticising ..And Swayam stared at Sharon in his traditional majnu ways <3 and Sharon STARED at Swayam and then pretended to be putting up a notice..LOLπŸ˜‰

I LOVED the dance too though it wasnt really a "rain" dance but was awesome nonetheless !πŸ˜ƒ Shantanu looked so cute when he made the kissy face at Sneha <3<3 The whole dance was perfect , very retro-ish and fun..😊 And Sharon blushed when Swayam repeated her no change line..awww

Ending was awesome too..group hug and all .πŸ₯± Precap has me happy coz Sharon seems to be putting something on Swayam a badge or something..And of course we all know there is nothing to worry about the Dazzlers getting late..v all know they r gonna performπŸ˜‰

Cant wait for tom!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rain dance or not, it was still a awesome performance.
Loved the complete episode, Swayam and Sharon stealing glances of each other while practising was uberly cute πŸ˜³ and what do i say about their expressions..they are so good at it. β­οΈ
Sharon blushing for Swayam is always a hit πŸ‘πŸΌ  β€οΈ
Precap is interesting, looking forward to tomorrow's episode. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Poora ka poora full on episode!!!! The dance awesomeee. But more than the dance I loved when swayam told sharon you are mine hayeee kya mast line tha and his pouting to take her home. I loved it, now i am swaron land.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you said it all πŸ˜Š
i will just say :-
super awesome episode !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
THIS is the D3 we all love.

Faadu group dances by our AMAZING 11 . (10 , actually .. I really miss Sam πŸ₯Ί)

SwaRon being uber awwwieee ..

I LOVEDDD todays epi πŸ˜³
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVED it too! Amazing dancing as always from Shantanu and Sneha, they're both SO good together, and this just re-affirmed why we kaap saying so, LOVED it, and even the conversation before that was very cute! πŸ˜³
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally a power pact episode...

Jus loved every bit of d episode...

Luv u swaron...

N m so happy to finally get a DANCE filled epi...

Jus adore today's episode...
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Loved Loved the episode after agesπŸ‘ ..finally after two weeks of cribbing , good time starts ..😊...
Liked Swaron convo.☺️.. dance was awesomeπŸ‘... practice session was good.. a complete d3 element
and shan and sneha 's expressions were mindblowing