India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon:u r mine.. <3333333333 (Page 3)

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
swayam is one such of a master piece jo apni hi girlfriend ke saat flirt kartha hai..Coolaww...hw cutely he insisted on droppin sharon home...matlab he did ths fr the very first time..Big smileahhh!!!' "tum meri liye competetion nahi ho sharon..tum MERI ho..u r MINE sharonHeart" watta relief i say..dil ko kitna sukoon mila..Embarrassed i loved the way he revolved around sharon..he luked super cute.Embarrassed.n  sharon...then jab barish khatam..his face fell..aww..sharon was 'on' then.. Embarrassed i loved this couple today..extremely cute n innocent..Big smilen then the dance..by god they killed it.ClapTanHa is always PERFECT.Stari loved the last scene wer in sharon was blushin n blushin n majnu was lukin n lukin..n hawa..all around..Blushing

p.s Shantannu Maheshwari..u r super dooper cute n u r just PERFECT..Star
Sneha Kapoor..u luked adorable today n again just PERFECT..Star

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
From last two episodes our majnoo bou is back in action. In last episode direct - I Love You and in this one 'Tum Meri Ho' . Yep thats the way to go. I am proud of him today. Go Swayam GO !!!
Just loved the entire episode today. One of the most satisfying one. If I was completely awed by dance practises then I was equally happy to see SwaRon conversation and dance. Great going Cv's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeJoshua_TANHA

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Its so amazing...the fact that the very same Swayam..who would once struggle to find a place in Sharon's heart...the VERY same Swayam now says with such amazing certitude..."Tum MERI ho,Sharon."...and Sharon attests to the fact,agrees to it,and LOVES being claimed by him.<3
-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@chimpukali10 WORDS gal..seriously one of d BST one liner by swayam...simplicity in dat line make dat more special...sincerity in his eyes...awww :'))
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Great topic, I think everyone SwaRon fan should share his/her feelings because one should not hide such feeling. Apna Swayam ko dekho, straight to the point keh diya Sharon ko 'tum meri ho'' Embarrassed
I really liked the episode, finally some dance and masti. Looks like we can wait for some amazing dance sequences from both the teamsBig smile

Aur Swayam aur Sharon ke baare mein kya bathao, yaar... I don't know how they do it but they are definitely one of the best TV-jodi's ever. There is something very unique about them. As a viewer you just connect with them, everything seems so real. Their relationship is one of the most sweetest cutest, and yet at the same time, the most mature relationship I have ever seen. The way he was ''begging'' to drop her at home, sooo cuteEmbarrassed And how can we forget the 'OMG' hahahaLOL Acha, toh aab Swayam baba Sharon ka nakal be karte hainTongue 
Maybe it was not a full rain dance, lekin phir bhi I enjoyed it a lot! No one else could have done it better than ShantanuClapHis expression, body language and mischievousness is a very rare and deadly combination for every girlEmbarrassed Finally, the old Swayam and Sharon are coming back alive!!!!
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Bohot din baad aise haste kheltay SwaRon dekhnay ko milay Blushing
I am loving it Embarrassed

Waise Swayam's lines have ALWYAS been SOOO Majnuish <3 <3
Pada likha .. MODERN Majnu :D <3
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Bohot din baad aise haste kheltay SwaRon dekhnay ko milay Blushing
I am loving it Embarrassed

Waise Swayam's lines have ALWYAS been SOOO Majnuish <3 <3
Pada likha .. MODERN Majnu :D <3
seriously warna sab kitne chide padhe the yaar...m loving this feel of having SwaRon backEmbarrassed
Swayamonly Goldie
Swayamonly
Swayamonly

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hey di, still in class??

Go to top