SwaRon:u r mine.. <3333333333

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hahwhahaha my topic name looks crazy bt hold on I m nt saying dis line...dis is d line of our very own swayam shekhawat...I still don't understand how cn he manages to b PERFECT everytym... <333333
tell me seriously kiss kiss ka heart skip k beat after listening dat...n as usual mine toh n dis tym he doesn't even fail to bring tears in my eyes :'))))
he is just PERFECT

frm d starting of BB court...he is just adorable...hahaha toh ab Sharon mujhe dikhi b lagi hai..Lol wo toh acha hua Sharon is actually Der warna swayam ko Lagta he must b suffering frm chemical locha..rofl..rofl...

n do I have to say about SwaRon conversation...sigh it's just perfect...
sharon:bht ache jante ho naa tum mujhe..
swayam:haan isliye I dont want ki tum change ho...
Sharon:toh kya hum jb b milenge ye change wali baat krna zaruri hai..
n after dat swayam fumbled like nything...dis is just sooo dammm cute..Lol

both to themselves..
swayam ne mujhe bst luck b wish nai kiya...hamesha wo karta hai n Iss baar b wahi karega...
Sharon ne mujhe bst luck b wish nai kiya...iss baar wohi Karegi phele wish...
hayeee typical boy frnd gal frnd... :')))

n swayam proved rafi Di ka comic strip wrong...Lol today he is sooo desperate to drop Sharon home...awww dats b bst section of today's episode..jb baarish start hui b way swayam revolving around n saying he gonna drop her home...awww dat was :')))
n wen barish stop hui Sharon at her best...hahaha...I m loving dis relation...

n I m actually speechless about d dance...first SwaRon rain dance..it's just awesome...small cute cute moments wer Der n I loved it all...bt d bst was wen Sharon standing in frnd n swayam purely singing a song...dat was d bst part...

P.S. I m just super excited for footloose...shantannu's Arial n sneha's MJ style...dey gonna rock d stage I knw...sooo all d bst TanHa <33333
P.P.S. I just love it wen swayam dancing wid ladder n Sharon standing on d stairs n clapping...
I love d way dey both drooling over each other..Lol
I knw I have officially lost it..bt please bear with me :DDD

share ur views :)Edited by SwaRonforever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Shabaash meray Sher 😎

Aise hi line maarta reh .. APNI hi girlfriend pe 😆

Cheese aside , I am glad Swayam is that confident about their relationship where he can mouth lines like "Tum meri ho" . Normally ladko ko aise lines bolne pe, woh bhi this early in the relationship,  thappad parhta hai 😆 but Sharon is HAPPY that he's hitting on her 😆

LOL these two .. so hatke 😆

SwaRon iLouuu 🤗

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rafi Di u should v proud of him...hahaha he proud u wrong...hahahaha...
seriously thappad padhte hai bt Sharon is sooo adorable...how cn she slaps her SWWYAM <33333

SWARON ISHAQ all d way <3333333
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Complete episode was a treat to us SwaRon fans..
but that one line " Tum meri Ho" got the majnu boy back in action 😳  and the way Sharon blushes all shades of red 😍 
SwaRon sure are un predictable 😊

Looking forward to the footloose performance, may the best deserving team win.

TanHa were so adorable like always and the perfect emotions they play is sure worth the praise. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swayam seems to be back and I'm so happy for that !! Just seeing him saying those lines like Majnu boy again...TUM MERI HO !! You're Mine, Sharon !!! God, it couldn't get sweeter than that !!

SwaRon were the epitome of cuteness today...From the way they both wanted the other to wish Good Luck first to the Dance sequence...The whole thing just made us all smile !!!

Can't wait for Footloose tomorrow...Looking forward to more SwaRon romance and of course rocking performances both from the Dazzlings and Weaklings !!!
shaani2209 thumbnail
Exactly my heart too skipped a bit there pooh...it was just PERFECT TIMING...
ohh goodness from the time 2days epi started i cant stop grinning...
first when sharon was staring at swayam and see's Vicky besides her...my my the expression was just too good yaar...
and then our majnu boy doing his turn...

when swayam was mumbling i was like just *eyes open wide* like that really happening...
the convo was surely the best that they could show there...

i just loved when Swayam said OMG iska matlab hum jabhi milenge change ki baat karna jaroori hai...and sharon was like whatever...
today epi was awesomeness at its best...

PS: Shantanu and Sneha can never make us lose interest in the SwaRon track...they are just fab...kudos to both of them...

Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg... Eeepppsss... U know it Pooh k mai live epi. Nai dekh sakti as mere hostel me TV nai hai... Bt ur Post is making me wanna dance lik meniacs... Pata nai actually epi dekhungi to karungi...:P
no wonder why u feel like officially lost if m feeling like this...:P
even d thought of Swayam saying u r mine to Sharon is giving goosebumps to me...<3 can't wait to see it...
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I always wondered how Sharon would behave once they get into a relationship..i never wanted her to lose her identity and I guess  cv's are handeling it really well..

They are not changing her character altogether..they have shown positive change which is good 😊 Last week even when swayam had change issue i liked her part and change ( OMG do i need to talk about change always 😛) 
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved todays episode it was so perfect, It had Dance, Dosti and of course Dil with our SwaRon, the cute condo in the basketball court, the dance and the drooling over each other was perfect after a long time i have loved every bit of the episode. Can't wait for footloose and what magical moments that will bring 😍
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
arghhh!!! i missed today's episode!!! :(((((