Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Rangmunch article (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja_walia

Just saw your edited comment and let me reiterate that I have not targeted u nor had any intention to do so. Just responded to yr comment. In fact the tone of your comment is a bit extreme. 

LOL that's RICH now...YOU called me HIGHLY HARSH AND CRUEL and MY tone is EXTREME?LOL...Once again, please kindly look at your OWN tone before pointing fingers at mine.

I was discussing the show and the characters only  until you decided to jump in single me out specifically for my supposedly CRUEL comments against the actors...and you expect me not to react to that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.Bazingashamil-Swetha-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Let me jump in and clear this up right now.

If ANYONE has ANY issue with the TONE of a post or the WORDS used in it, PLEASE refrain from moral policing it yourself and send the DT a PM or just REPORT it. There is a reason we're around and that reason is simply so we can look into matters like this and clarify the issue. You're welcome to find comments offensive to your sensibilities because not everyone can like everything but please understand that under no capacity is it okay to try and police the forum yourself. It never yields good results and that's clearly been proven here.

Second, lets refrain from attacking members on either side without viable proof - and IF there IS proof, it should be PMed to the DT so that WE can take appropriate action. This self-bestowed need to police the forum, the comments and the tones is getting seriously out of hand and will not be tolerated from now on. If attacking actors is not allowed, it is also NOT allowed to attack MEMBERS under any capacity.

In case any one is unaware of the rules pertaining to this due to their brief time on IF or due to lack of time to actually go through the rules, please take the time to read through the following threads at this time:

Section Rules - Please Read
*NEW* Forum Rules - MUST READ!

Any further issues regarding this should be PMed to the DT directly and from henceforth, attacking members will not be tolerated and will be accompanied by an immediate warning level raise.

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalshamil-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Pooja_Walia: Last comments from my side...I did not tell you to stop visiting the forum...you accuse me of not reading your words carefully and continue to misinterpret mine...I repeat once again...I never said anything to you until you came and pinpointed my posts as being highly cruel and harsh towards the actors...I have only ever commented on the ACTING of the actors...and as an audience, I don't see how there is anything wrong with it...I'm not sitting here to blindly worship anyone and I honestly don't need to give any proof to anyone about how much of a Kunal Aakanksha fan I am...if you choose to interpret my direct manner of speaking as "harsh" and "cruel", that is your problem.

I apologize if my outburst was too extreme for you...I have been dealing with similar comments from other ppl this past week so I guess the frustration has come out in this form.

It is beyond my understanding why ppl have latched on to my posts as some "shining examples of negativity"...

@Fivr: Can I request you to shut down my July 16th thread? Maybe that is the root of all problems...enough of the "AreYaar" threads in this forum...naam hi badnaam ho chuka hai.

Edited by AreYaar - 06 August 2012 at 11:47am

Maz.Bazingashamil-Swetha-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
What happened here ...All i know is the ones who dont like the present happenings have the right to do so and express it as well and those who r liking the present stuff have the right to like and xpress as well ...and I see no reason why one side shudnt like the other sides view either b a brave heart and take in the other  kind of view or else steer clear of those posts that don't suit yr taste ...Avoiding and Ignoring isnt too hard and  requires  less effort than whats req to bash others arndEmbarrassed

Edited by -RD- - 07 August 2012 at 1:45am

-Fivr-shamil..geeth..-Swetha-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Fivr: Can I request you to shut down my July 16th thread? Maybe that is the root of all problems...enough of the "AreYaar" threads in this forum...naam hi badnaam ho chuka hai.

Seriously close kar doon? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by AreYaar

Seriously close kar doon? Ouch

Yes, please...it's for the best. When there is nothing left in the show, why beat a dead horse? I'm sick of being the poster child of "negativity" in this forum for no reason. I don't know if it's my ID which is so NBT-ish or that these threads were a regular feature in the forum that ppl feel the need to pinpoint and fixate on my opinions and brand them CRUEL...I don't know if I should laugh or cry at how ppl fixate on any criticism I may have made and conveniently erase all the appreciation...these ppl who feel oh so bad for the actors as if they are their personal sage sambhandi who I'm out to "put them down" supposedly don't blink once before rattling off whatever hateful stuff they want to about ppl who've spent freakin SIX MONTHS appreciating this show in all sorts of ways...what is expected of us at this point? Ki we like Kunal-Aakanksha so we SHOULDN'T point out if their acting isn't convincing either...that makes us CRUEL? HATING Kunal-Aakanksha? Wow...either ways...can't get rid of the ID as of  now so best to be done with the threads for good...as it is it has dragged on too long.

arijit.biswas-Fivr-Maz.-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index