India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Rangmunch article (Page 2)

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Oh I remember this girl had written another piece early June I guess on RM...she writes nicely... but yea she's definitely got the wrong notion about viewers hating on the actors..

And what I find ironically sad... is that one starts out to appreciate the show for how different it is from the rest of the regular fare...and then months later when the show is in the same state as the others...people end up saying so what, its a show that is how they roll.. how is one different then from the rest of the viewers who watch for eg. that candle and wick show and the like?..

I don't know if she was implying about TRP games in the statement that 'Mohan is caught in the throes of destiny and fate'..  but that's what the show and Mohan have really been caught up in.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saurismisty85-Swetha-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Oh I remember this girl had written another piece early June I guess on RM...she writes nicely... but yea she's definitely got the wrong notion about viewers hating on the actors..

And what I find ironically sad... is that one starts out to appreciate the show for how different it is from the rest of the regular fare...and then months later when the show is in the same state as the others...people end up saying so what, its a show that is how they roll.. how is one different then from the rest of the viewers who watch for eg. that candle and wick show and the like?..

I don't know if she was implying about TRP games in the statement that 'Mohan is caught in the throes of destiny and fate'..  but that's what the show and Mohan have really been caught up in.

Exactly...if that is the logic to go by then why should anyone BOTHER watching a show to begin with for it being different? If everything has to become pedestrian within a few months, then why bother with making it different to begin with? What do ppl think it was APPRECIATED for?

The concept of evolution doesn't escape us but I don't agree with the way the writer has used it in this article to justify the level the show is currently at...what the show is right now is not evolution, it's DEGRADATION.

Evolution is not about throwing in brainless twists and then just waiting to see whichever way the chips fall and suck it up.

It wasn't rocket science to keep the essence of the show alive while evolving the characters...but Colors got too hung up on using all the lame saas-bahu gimmicks which destroyed the essence of the show...so sorry to say but THIS is not what I would call a "rose in bloom"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cecilia90Reena4kunalsaurisMaz.shamilmisty85-Swetha-

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Rightly said Nur Thumbs Up It's degradation...not evolution of characters...Mohan was not projected as a guy who was perfect...he made mistakes, fine, there was some reason for everything...it was justified... right now it's plain stupid.. how do they expect one to sympathize with the character..

And I think people shouldn't say they are hopeful or optimistic...but that they have given up on what the show was, and have settled for what is being aired now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cecilia90saurisshamilmisty85-Swetha-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja_walia

Actually a few have been writing some hateful comments about the actors too on various platforms

In fact, you yourself have been writing highly cruel and harsh comments on not just Megha the character but also on Akanksha and her performance since the time her character was distorted a few months back. And now after Mohan's distortion u seem to have started doing the same to KKK too. Though so far it has been mild compared to the kind of stuff written abt Akanksha LOL

We should distinguish between characters and actors and not blame the actors for changes brought about in characters and their portrayal by the makers

Generally, criticism of performances is also fine but before we make highly rude and cruel comments abt actors we should realize that they are also humans and can feel hurt. LOL criticism can be done in a constructive way too without resorting to hurtful comments

Here we go again...Madam I'm sorry but clearly your definition of CRUEL is very different from mine...and let's not even get started on HOW MUCH the definition of constructive criticism is skewed out here...I don't recall where exactly I've HATED on Aakanksha or Kunal...but yeah if "perceptive" viewers like yourself want to brand it so, you are most welcome to ...I really don't have time for this nonsense...seriously hadh ho gayi haiDead...very VERY uncalled for comments from  you...I'm bloody SICK of being targetted in this forum...I talk about the freakin SHOW...why do ppl like  YOU talk about ME?? ..If you freakin love the show so much in all it's retardation, why don't you focus on THAT? WHAT the freakin HELL have I said that is oh so "CRUEL" and 'HARSH" that I have to deal with BULLSHIT of this sort?

Edited by AreYaar - 06 August 2012 at 11:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.shamil-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja_walia

Originally posted by AreYaar

Here we go again...Madam I'm sorry but clearly your definition of CRUEL is very different from mine...and let's not even get started on HOW MUCH the definition of constructive criticism is skewed out here...I don't recall where exactly I've HATED on Aakanksha or Kunal...but yeah if "perceptive" viewers like yourself want to brand it so, you are most welcome to ...I really don't have time for this nonsense...seriously hadh ho gayi haiDead

LOL let me return the courtsey and call u 'Madam' tooLOL (laced with sarcasm) Wink

My comment has been based on what I have read on the forum so far. Nothing personal here and no offence meant really Big smile

Really? It's not personal when  you label me CRUEL and HARSH?  If you are so fixated on judging MY tone, check YOURS first. Or seriously don't bother replying to my posts, they weren't directed at you...please go find some more "positive" platform and enjoy yourself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
lol that article clearly make poor DLFs look like traitors while the loyal phankas who gulp down everything happily coz they lowwe the show the desh bakts  *rolls her eyes till it pains*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cecilia90arijit.biswasReena4kunal-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Just dont understand why newbies are coming up and attacking anu here
Not that anu needs anyone's support but just cant tolerate this nonsense!
People like me got to know about the show thru the scenes she faithfully uploaded. The earlier 6 months we rarely had anything to criticize about the show and the analysis thread if I am not wrong was looked forward to, by the NBT team themselves.
When the track is rapidly gliding down the snow, we do protest and thats becoz we are not able to see a brilliant show getting messed up for God knows what reasons. 
actors can continue saying its only a show ; they get paid for what ever they do but  Why the hell shud we remain happy and content when we are not??? 
And loyal fans please dont come up with the crap, leave the show n forum if u dont like it. Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cecilia90arijit.biswasReena4kunalsaurisMaz.letitgoSenpooSilentsoul-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

lol that article clearly make poor DLFs look like traitors while the loyal phankas who gulp down everything happily coz they lowwe the show the desh bakts  *rolls her eyes till it pains*
hahahah rolls her eyes still it pains..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index