•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks just waiting for the show

Bas ye sahil shivani ka love direct love or marriage na ho it shud be a roller coster ride

can anyone give me tha youtube link???
[:Pcant wait...

Waiting to see Mansi and Anoop..the arranged marriage track esp..Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
Love u Himmanshoo, nice to see u again :D
Originally posted by shana0127

Bas ye sahil shivani ka love direct love or marriage na ho it shud be a roller coster ride

Exactly Shanu... if everything is too simple than there won't be any fun left or for us to connect with the leads and cherish their progressing love story. It shouldn't be a rush-rush or jaldi jaldi wali marriage but it should be a roller coaster ride with tons of ups and downs so that viewers can properly appreciate them coming closer and falling for each other.

I hope the CVs execute it nicely.

Tfs for the promo vid.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shana0127

agree shana...direct love or marriage na ho...humn na adat ho gai hai AK ki smirk ki...manayta ky attitude ki...i hope is show main bhi aisa kuch ho...as for now m not at all interested in story will watch this show to watch ashish again...
i think according to the concept they might show more twists and turns after the marriage but in an interesting way, so far the show looks promising!

watching himmanshoo on screen after aloong time ...eagerlyyy waiting to see anoop n mansi ...