Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

6th Aug WU--indu's side effects of marriage (Page 2)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
oh btw sonu forgot to tell  you that i love your update heading.. side effects of marriage... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
agree with u lash

I notcied title after ur post

Shaadi ke side effects

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
welcome everyone and thanku lashy and kul

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thnxx sona still got to watch the episode... thnxx for the lovely update dear.. seems a very chauchak episode.. biwi pati se sabzi khareedwa aur bardan saaf karwa rahi haiROFL waah waahLOL

suki11Rashmi04Sonali.Slashy

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the great update Sona!

Lol todays epi was so and so for me. Highlights shockingly for me, were both scenes with Veenaji in them. I really liked the way she was both firm and sweet with Indu and Sanchi. She instructed Indu to wait in a commanding tone, which halted the moody man in his tracks.
Lol and as he muttered out loud about how now Veenaji was now ordering him around, a angry Sanchi repeated her never-ending mantra of telling him 'to be quite'. Sanchi dear face facts, its damn impossible to keep motormouth Indu's mouth closed!
Rofl Indu listened to his wifey like a good boy, and managed to keep it zipped, but was actually left speechless by his sasuma.
I loved the background music, and Indu's stunned expression to Veenaji's sudden tenderness towards him. I especially liked the gruff, guilty nod as he took the umbrella from her, and worked off without another word. Lol the funny bit was him doing an initial double take and looking at Sanchi. Rofl I don't know if he was trying to confirm whether what was happening wasn't either a dream or another drama arranged by the devious Sanchi!

Second best scene went to Veenaji and Sanchi. For once I truly liked and agreed with everything she said to Sanchi. She was very balanced, firm and concise in putting her views and points across to Sanchi. And she finally did what I've been demanding for fruitlessly at my TV screen; told Sanchi to pack it in and just grow up! I loved how she said if Sanchi didn't accept Indu as being any relation to her, then she had no need nor right to humiliate or belittle him.
Very well said, now all Veenaji needs to do is actually drill that point home to Sanchi, and furthermore repeat the same with Indu. To be fair she would probably have better luck with Indu, if she could manage to wrench him from the claws of his vile Mamu and Mami.

Ugh hated seeing the smug, lying and manipulative Sanchi back. Now she's full on lying to her mother's face, and feeling no guilt whatsoever about it. I have feeling though that this behavior of Sanchi's will come back to haunt her. Maybe somehow Veenaji will get accidentally mixed up in one of Sanchi's ploys to hurt or humiliate Indu? Or worse she might be physically harmed due to Sanchi's manipulations gone wrong. That would be a horrible sense of poetic justice though after the fake suicide fiasco.

Dinner table scene was good too! Ha, ha loved the Tiwari's crestfallen expressions as they remained hungry. Indu was good too as he smiled with pride over his wife's cooking then, then instantly smelled a rat when Sanchi served him ignoring his Mami. I wished we could have seen more of an reaction from him though on Sanchi referring to him as her hubby.
Plus I'm wondering if Sanchi actually did cook the food, all just took what Anita made. I know this sounds bad but I wouldn't be shocked to find out she didn't make anything at all. I'm not saying she would have forced Anita to do anything, but somehow the thought of her cooking for Indu doesn't ring true.

Hope tomorrow we have the dance sequence with a bewildered Indu and saucy Sanchi!

Edited by suki11 - 06 August 2012 at 2:54pm

Rashmi04-Namita-Sonali.Slashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Great post Suki, I agree her lies might hurt her mom in more than one way! She will learn her lesson if the CV's decide to do so or go some other reckless way! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
actually today I liked Sanchi's mischievousness much more than I've liked her long long self righteous papa-taught lectures...

and she only promised her mother she wouldn't publicly humiliate him or fight with him... she still plans to secretly get back at him... the smile she had after her mother left was a very playful one- and I love watching this new angle to an otherwise serious frown-ridden bookworm LOL

Edited by lashy - 06 August 2012 at 4:16pm

Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Lol...good one Shradha...hehe...serious book-worm...no kidding! She in fact now feels like a normal girl for a change!

Rashmi04lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index