6th Aug WU--indu's side effects of marriage

Posted: 11 years ago
SANCHI'S DEMAND

Indu is shown talking to some MR. KHANNA leaning peacefully on the sofa and saying that your work will be done but today i m very busy.It will be done by tomorrow.
sanchi and mehak enter the main hall and r ready to make indu go for marketing but sees veena.
sanchi asks indu to bring vegetables from market.sanchi hands the vegetable bag to him and indu throws it on the table agitated and says he wont go as he is also the son-in-law of house and he is quite busy and will never do such kind of work...sanchi replies why because u r busy today in disturbing me. If u wont go i will complain to the judge and even there is no food stuff left in house. If u will not bring then what i will prepare(she says so with a smiling face). She gives him a shopping list too. As indu tries to go veena stops him. Indu thinks to himself now she will also give a big list but veena returns with an umbrella(beautiful red one with white lace on sides). Indu is surprized and happy at veena's care(he felt like her mother's punchu) and both sanchi and mehak feels unhappy...Mehak leaves after greeting with lady mathur's. Indu leaves and sanchi questions her mother that i have not even considered indu my husband and u r treating him as your son-in-law. Veena says may be u dont consider him anything and does not give importance to this relationship but i have considered him as my son in law. Sanchi to make her mom happy says fine i will never fight with him and will talk to him politely. Veena happily goes but sanchi has other plans in her mind

INDU AT MARKET
Indu Is shown shopping and Looking like a poor husband. He keeps talking to himself that he is now a totally changed prsn aftr marrige.An old mate suresh sees indu who says that indu has now totally changed (suresh sees surprizingly the bags in his indu bhaiya's hand) and has become totally a married prsn.A little conversation between the two and he makes suresh go funnily by beating at his back with umbrella as he was teasing indu for the vegetable bag and ladies umbrella in his hand and also for being the order fulfilling husband..Indu says to himself seeing the umbrella what i have become by making a mistake of marrying. What my condition is now. Then he says even more stuff is left to purchase(my funny indu looks cute talking to himself)

SCENE AT DINING TABLE
. mathurs and tiwaris enter the same time in the dining hall. sada occupies the head chair at the dining table(the one on which tara sits). Tarachand complains but sada says it is first come and first get service...indu and susheel both feels happy at the behaviour of sadanand, tara is displeased and asks him to move away .sada asks the guys to sit. Then both indu and susheel settle down happily.radha too joins and veenaji tries to convince tara and makes him sit on the other opposite end facing sadanand. Tara gets furious but veena tries to melt him. and anita says today sanchi is preparing food. Everyone is surprized plus happy to listen(indu too).anita serves the empty plates. Radha says first serve plate to us and anita did so. Tara and veena shocked by sanchi's behaviour

Sanchi brings food and says the food i prepared is only for my family and my dear husband(big plans girl) and tiwaris can prepare for now as the kitchen is free. Anita is questioned by radha and she replies that yes i said sanchi is preparing food but i didnt said that she is preparing for us and sanchi entered kitchen according to timetable and if she gets late then we needed to wait and now we can prepare. Sanchi says something to anita in an eye to eye way.(anita and sanchi had made this plan previously). Sanchi serves food to her family and radha waiting with her empty plate on her hands feels bad...sada and rada totally furious leaves the hall and asks anita to prepare meal and blames sanchi in their discussion...indu too tries to go unhappily removing the served chappati but sanchi convinces him and makes him sit on the chair with ease. Indu firstly was not ready to eat but sanchi asks his dharampati with love to eat

indu eats a bite and a beautiful smile comes on his face. he enjoys the food saying my stomach is getting full but my desire to eat this food is not fulfilling(he cant believe how delicious food his wife cooks). Veena feels happy. at the end indu says the meal was superb now i will get a chauchak sleep. Sanchi asks wait there is something more to eat. Indu in no state to eat more hesitates and sanchi comes and hands him a bar on his one hand and dish washing scrap on the other and asks him to wash the dishes. Indu asks whats all this nonsense. I m not going to do this. Sanchi says u have to because its all fifty fifty partnership. U brought vegetables and i prepared food...u eated so its your turn now to clean the dishes. Tara feels happy and veena feels bad. POOR INDU.

PRECAP: sanchi heards radha and sadha making a plan to steal property papers in the night and not allowing indu to get a place in sanchi's heart
[BREdited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates Sonali ..
Theeenku madam jeee...for update...Aaj ka episode Indu Singh jee Sabzi tarqari rashaan laane vaale PATIDEV ke Naam...😆
Kitna adorable lag raha tha...he might be mischievious today but not mean ...kitna cute lag raha tha jab aapne halat pe taras kha raha tha...Aur khaana khate hue bhi...😆
aab cactus diye ho to bartan to dhone padenege...50-50 ka golden rule hai...😆aab to nibhana hee padega...

Sachi ko khaana bana aata hai...I sm shocked iklauti heroine hai jo aapna aadha time kitchen main nahi bitati...uske to khaana banae kee kabliyat pe mujhe bahut shak tha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But Indu jee ne use green signal de diya...to theek thak hee banati hogi😆 Per uska suit bahut aacha tha yellow suits her...Its time for new cloths for Indu too...same 3-4 kurte main repeat karte rahte ho...white kurta for him 😆

BAS bahut hua...RJN kee CVs valoo...aab Raat akeli dikhaao...varna hum sab karne lenge susicide 😆..
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Thnx Sonali! Bechara Indu, but it sounds funny...lol
twas a lovely episode indeed...can't get over it...i'm sure this whole week will be quite lovely...
Yep Shraddha, looking forward to this week! 
oh btw sonu forgot to tell  you that i love your update heading.. side effects of marriage... ðŸ˜†
agree with u lash

I notcied title after ur post

Shaadi ke side effects
welcome everyone and thanku lashy and kul
thnxx sona still got to watch the episode... thnxx for the lovely update dear.. seems a very chauchak episode.. biwi pati se sabzi khareedwa aur bardan saaf karwa rahi hai🤣 waah waah😆