India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Swati Internet Savy?

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Heheheh knowing people around If swati is internet savy she is dead...people did not leave ganesh, whom we know only through twitter and then anjali, one whom we liked so much when she supported ARSHI.?

We did not even convince ourself that Anjali behavious is what the track demands for a certain period, poor soul she got so many HATE MAILS.

Lol now this swati so new to the show actors offscreen have to adjust all these and also the character in the show is going to be new and I am sure she is gonna get million Hate mails and if in twitter she is dead..

Even if she doesnt have I am  sure the fans will pass on their hate through other actors through twitters and million topics on the forum hating her .

Wow gonna be good known fun to watch for the silent readers LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I am gonna wait for the drama to unfold for AAJA PIYA TOHE PYAR DU...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCitypreetihere

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index