Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys..!

Yesterday i was eating jalebi and i was thinking how sweet the jalebi is and its so juicy.

I also realised that jalebi has no ending and no starting its in a very different shape and even its a very unique sweet...

so i thought that how can we compare this sweet withour khushi...

I am not sure whether someone came up with this idea.. it just popped in my mind so thought to share it with you people..

Jalebi is very sweet.. Same is the case with khushi she is very sweet and cute she do not want to break any one's heart even if it is her laad governor...in the begining episode she hated him alot.. and when she threw hot tea on arnav's face she went to apologise...

Jalebi is very unique... I mean that i have not seen any sweet similar to jalebi... this is also with khushi.. she is so sweet she is verysmart.. she is caring.. she ignores bad stuff like if someone says something bad to her she ignores it...

like when the very first time buaji said that "she doesnot belong to our family and she has proved it" she ignored.. even million of time arnav has said rude things to khuhsi she has also ignored them and still loves her family...

This shows how unique khushi is..

Then my favourite part jalebi doesnot have any starting and an end.. when you look at a jalebi you cnnot decide where is the starting and where is the end.. same is with khushi.. when she decides to do she do it she doesnt care what will happin next... like when she went to buaji's house thinking she will not return to raizada... she took the step and was not sure what will happen next but she started it...

then from where the drama with khushi that is when she fell in arnav arms she will end there only that is in arnav's arm😊

so guys this is what i think.. share you views by hitting like and commenting😊
nice post completely agree wid u!!!!👍🏼...unique khushi's unique choice "jalebi"...complicated bt yet vry simple jus like hr!!!!!😉
interesting
n jalebi's my fav sweet (thats y my nickname's jalebibai😆)Edited by SubhaShreeNanda - 11 years ago
That was so cute :) feel like eatin some now but unfortunately can't get them where I am :(
Even i love jalebi but cant eat as i am fasting...
nice post :)
And i agree,, Our khushi z indeed very unique like a jalebi itself!
lol I'm eating jalebis right now :P
Oh no, i want to eat jalebi right now😊
Nice post dear
hahaha...i did think about it...but totally different...but didnt make a post...good one ;))) ... when i make mine ill share with u ;))
cool, I was eating jalebi too😆