Kunal Siddhi new pic post leap - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by roshani45

@ mages then I really hope we will get to see sinal c2 , this time it would be really passionate, then sinal having a daughter , both brothers having a baby sister . I reall want to see sinal s bonding with their cute little daughter , so cute naa 😍

its indeed cute...currently i want a passionate re-meet of SiNal...😳
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Don't care about twins but damn SINAL looks great.
I guess CVs know it's SINAL who runs the show, so keep them in prime focus.

agree😊
Originally posted by Silambu

Hmmm, wow, they look still the same after 9 years. Was it only yesterday, it was like 9 years ago and today its 9 years later. Time really flies. !

I wish I could like this down the road 9 years later! Damn I wouldnt mind at all!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by norzar

hi

fab pic. now that it can be confirmed by kunal himself in the episode that him and witcha never married, i can resume watching the show

norzar

yup same here..
after so many days watched the whole episode without forwarding...
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mages

SiNal are looking gorgeous n sexy together...

KN-SS looking awesome in their new look...

perfect Kunal Chopra family...now a cute little daughter should be added in the picture frame...😍

@red: 😍 😍 😍

So cute , sinal 's daughter . I always wanted sinal to have a daughter. I hope after sinal reunion , they show sidhi pregnant again and a daughter in sinal family. But now that the show took 9 years leap and there are already 2 kids in the family , will cvs show sinal having another kid?

@red: even i think the same.😍
@blue: no idea πŸ˜‰

why not in real life too it happens when parents have 2 older child like 10 yrs...they do have a another small kid...one such example is my uncle...its normal...

i hope they show it...well SiNal ultimately might re-unite...re-marriage...re-SR...so its possible...this time no semi-drunk SR but conscious SR with love...EK n her jokers knows that Parichay runs bcz of SiNal...SiNal n SiNal only...they might show it but then not that deep like C-Night 1...

really hope 😍

@ mages then I really hope we will get to see sinal c2 , this time it would be really passionate, then sinal having a daughter , both brothers having a baby sister . I reall want to see sinal s bonding with their cute little daughter , so cute naa 😍

totally agree..πŸ‘
waw it will b great to see c2😍

its indeed cute...currently i want a passionate re-meet of SiNal...😳

@red:same here Mages😳..Sinal romance after re-meet😍

Originally posted by arabica

totally agree..πŸ‘
waw it will b great to see c2😍

yaah it would be awesome to watch SiNal C-Night 2...