Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
omg, can't get any complete os like this.. U wrote it superbly.. And last line was enough to give big amount of happiness to all raya lover n i m the one among them.. Thank u very much for giving us this most beautiful OS
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Wow, tears in my eyes, gosh you are amazing, please continue, this is just incredible, superb. Kassh aisa kutch hota show mai, I really can not tolerate this Ram and Priya separation in the show. Thanks a lot for this beautiful write up.. you really rock, Please do keep writing.. πŸ€—a big hug to you...

balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS! Mazaa aa gaya...very emotional with a very apt ending ..loved the way Peehu unknowingly brought RaYa together again. Very nicely written...please share your imagination about RaYa with us more oftenπŸ‘
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow cooolll update..
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wwooow now that was awesome...haye ksh itna deemag cvs k pass bhi hota
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it...!!!!!!!!! would like to see something like this in show too great going...
viny_queen thumbnail
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍dreamy day 4 me 😍
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update so cute and so sweet...
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you all for the appreciation. This is my first OS. I'm a little scared thinking what might happen in the show. In my opinion, whatever was happening in their lives Ram and Priya should be thrown by circumstances into one room with no one else around to sort things out. That's exactly what I did in the OS. 

Ram loves Priya so much and this has been shown in the show too of late. Which means he can't completely lose that positive emotion that love is, when he meets her. He was angry but still could forgive.

Priya loves Ram too. So she cannot lie to him that she is Pooja when she faces him(not that he wont find out). She has to be honest and ask for forgiveness. The rest can follow.

Finally, I don't know how to handle Ram and Ayesha's whatever that is called. I just hope they are not married. It might not be convincing the way I wrote it, but that's how I feel.

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome OS... happy ending.. so cute... thnx a lot... πŸ˜Š