Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 77)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by passionalive

I can see buses and places photos behind ...I guess this is travel agent booking office where Riddhima also lands up...

Oh shit good observation dear!! Clap

Matlab Rondhi will also land in Nepal LOL. Apne pati ko kaise akele chhodti Ouch
suman..remember my dream which i told you people a few hrs ago??

hai dearies..meine kal raath ko ekh dream dekha...rondy ko pathe chal raha hai ke MM&kids Nepal jaraha hai..and in order to apparently reassure herself that MM are happy she also  goes to Nepal...and there while watching them..while following them she falls down,breaks her ankle..and at the hospital, when she is admitted...truth is coming out..and meenu and kids leave him there and come back to Indore ..telling everyone that monu went missing in Nepal and fell down a cliff...I got up from my dream screaming...it was a very vivid dream...and couldnt sleep after that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVNeelimaSJadoremevirgopc_pals

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
@manesha-oh k..:)
@neelu-Happy bday to u dear...Hug
@fari nd sumi-bye..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
wat...ridzie in nepal too...and i last heard the kids will be there too...wat r the CVs planning...cant they avoid drama in HM at least...these CVs r getting obsessed with ridzie...cant write a single track without her Angry

NeelimaSJ-Vrinda-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

I can see buses and places photos behind ...I guess this is travel agent booking office where Riddhima also lands up...

Matlab Rondhi will also land in Nepal LOL. Apne pati ko kaise akele chhodti Ouch

hai dearies..meine kal raath ko ekh dream dekha...rondy ko pathe chal raha hai ke MM&kids Nepal jaraha hai..and in order to apparently reassure herself that MM are happy she also  goes to Nepal...and there while watching them..while following them she falls down,breaks her ankle..and at the hospital, when she is admitted...truth is coming out..and meenu and kids leave him there and come back to Indore ..telling everyone that monu went missing in Nepal and fell down a cliff...I got up from my dream screaming...it was a very vivid dream...and couldnt sleep after that. 

take my advice and dont sleep till the nepal track is over Wink

NBT-BVsitamma

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

wat...ridzie in nepal too...and i last heard the kids will be there too...wat r the CVs planning...cant they avoid drama in HM at least...these CVs r getting obsessed with ridzie...cant write a single track without her Angry

I agree! Cv's are clearly obsessed with Ridz. She is everywhere. CV's are rubbing her into our faces.Angry

Vrinda - Thanks dearie Hug

adoremevirgo-Vrinda-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i think the idea is to haunt  mohan with rondhi everywhere
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
well thats why i said enjoy next 2-3 weeks as torture will start  after that
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

Originally posted by sitamma

take my advice and dont sleep till the nepal track is over Wink
my hubby is telling me to stop watching the serial..which I cant do...i think eh serial ke vache se domestic fight hone wala hai...

NBT-BVadoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index