Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 72)

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hello everyone whatsup

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hello bacchas I am back after a rather embarrassing cake cutting ceremonyDeadCry

Megha will have triplets??? Shocked

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 August 2012 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by sitamma

@Sita: Wow three girls..superb Sita..everyones fine right?

Sweets toh irresistible lag rahe hain...Embarrassed..thank you 
all are fine..the patient is almost like a family member now..i treated them for infertility...they had so many psychological problems also when they first came to me..the inlaws were planning to get a divorce and then get their son marry another woman..for the sake of getting a child...I had to counsel them so much...and it nearly made me mad..but finally God has been kind to them...and she calls me chechi nowadays...

A divorce????? What the hell Sita?? Angry..You should have doused the in-laws in kerosene and set them up on fire!!!
I feel so bad for your patient. Poor thing must have endured so much from her in-laws.

aisa hee hota hai Sumi, with countless girls Angry  this retarded disgusting filthy attitude is so common w/r to in-laws in the subcontinent

@Sita

yeah ok names for megha's new babies...

one hindu name i have always always always loved very much is 

ANANYA

well after that, 

let me think

Edited by Fari- - 07 August 2012 at 6:00am

sitammasumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hello bacchas I am back after a rather embarrassing cake cutting ceremonyDeadCry

Megha will have triplets??? Shocked

These names are for the triplets Sita's patient just delivered Embarrassed

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
man people imagination is running wild so megha will have  triplets hahaha 

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Hi MI 

discussion of yesterday's episode and Megha's to-be triplets, and our suggestions for their names

please can you tell us how to address you?? because MI is weird to type everytime, but anyways, if you don't mind, tell us your name or an easy nick name plz

@Neelu

hai la!! aur hamara cake kahan hai??

sitammaNeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by sitamma

@Sita: Wow three girls..superb Sita..everyones fine right?

Sweets toh irresistible lag rahe hain...Embarrassed..thank you 
all are fine..the patient is almost like a family member now..i treated them for infertility...they had so many psychological problems also when they first came to me..the inlaws were planning to get a divorce and then get their son marry another woman..for the sake of getting a child...I had to counsel them so much...and it nearly made me mad..but finally God has been kind to them...and she calls me chechi nowadays...

A divorce????? What the hell Sita?? Angry..You should have doused the in-laws in kerosene and set them up on fire!!!
I feel so bad for your patient. Poor thing must have endured so much from her in-laws.
it is so common..you know...that is why i keep telling you people that the problems MM face are much more simple when compared to the problems that so many people face in their life...
The FIL is okay..MIL is the rakshasi..and husband ..a mere puppet in the mother's hand..and my poor patient..she is not even educated ..12th pass...but such a nice girl..and she is 31 yrs ..and her parents have written her off in the sense that they told her that she need not comeback home if the hubby divorced her... because they have 2 more girls to be married off..!! how cruel..now all is apparently fine..but i dont trust the MIL..though at present she is scared of me and listens to me..but later...God knows!!!
And financially also .not well off..do you know II am doing all her treatment for free..including the 2 months hospital stay so far..even the anesthetist ka money I paid out of my pocket..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeHit.It.Misschweetusumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Sumi - Ah ok

Fari - Trust me you do not want to eat this cake. It is bleh! No one got anything to eat it was all smeared on my face and hair. I smell like rotten eggs now Cry   MI's name is Vyas. He told us yesterday :D

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index