Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 63)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
bye...the anesthetist has come and i am going to the theater for the cesarean section..will be back after some time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I don't understand why do they have to make leads(female) wear blouses which have dori's D'ohIt is a silly proposition if you ask me.

Ami - WHAT???? Mohan will now dance on "Jab Se Tere Naina Mere Naino Se". Haila window pe jaakar dance karega toh Renu dekh legi Blushing

@red soon we get MM doori baandho sceneWacko LOL

@blue hello hi bye byeShocked megha ke saath renu free freeLOL wah renu ko to mazaa aa ja ye gaLOL

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

And what was with the "metrosexual" dialogue to Addu??? How does he expect a 6 year old to understand stuff like that? Really this Mohan has become weird and annoying. I don't feel mad at him anymore I just feel supremely annoyed with him.

yaar I don't even feel annoyed with him anymore, just pity and scorn this character so much, he has no sense left at all, it's like his upper level has gone empty of fuel

evident from his dialogues lately

the one above

then the one he gave to riddhi in the cafe

"pehli divorce hai meri, mujhey nahi pata ke kahan sign karna hai, batao"

and she directed him to sign !!!!

is he illiterate or something??? 

we sign many documents in our life for the first time but sign tou hamesha ek hee spot pe kia jaa sakta hai naa, in offical papers???

that's the spot called  "signature" or similar in hindi

DeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
If they make Raddi a vamp then I swear this serial will go down in history as one of the most boring shows of all time. I mean which serial needs 3 vamps? I have a feeling that they are going to stretch this issue till SE. Even in SE they'll only show the truth coming out in the very end so that they can then drag it further to Monday.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsumiswapshyamsHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Originally posted by sitamma

bye...the anesthetist has come and i am going to the theater for the cesarean section..will be back after some time..

best of luck dear...god bless herSmile and god bless you toSmiledo your bestThumbs Up

shyamsHit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

@ blouse with doris: The stylist is also confused these days. There were many articles criticising Megha's look...so stylist thought, let her get married, phir main dikhaungi mera kamaal. And lo dikha diya dori mein kamaal.

Ami, makdiman's son Mowgli ROFL...

Neelu, Mohan se metrosexual ka dialogue expect kar sakte hain yaar..woh toh Addu se aisehi random baatein karta hai LOL...that didnt annoy me. 

And one more bit..when Addu got into the bus, Mohan tried to be a stern Papa..school mein jake padhai karna, shikayat vikayat nahi aani chahiye... Addu ka retort perfect tha...Lallu spiderman ROFL

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by Fari-

Siree - Ok then we'll just go with Ghajinimozhi :D

oh yeah, ditto my sentiments Neelu, that's exactly what I said yesterday, it's not even jappu anymore, the whole thing going berserk has rangeela written all over it Dead 
some one here said a few days ago that the channel wala is constantly in the sets of NBT..dictating the script,make up,song selection,direction,and execution...what I feel is if they want to interfere so much why dont they take up the production of the serial as well??

haan, very obvious from the fact that now every festival has the 7 Dwarfs and their respective wives pouring in and monopolising the whole episodes with their annoying smiles and latkey jhatkey

now the 7 dwarfs are coming to break our heads on matkas Dead

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hi Guys :-)

And Happy B'day Neelu Party

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index