Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 62)

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
ranbir and sonam kapoorROFL

Makdiman papaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetu

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Siree - Ok then we'll just go with Ghajinimozhi :D

Fari - Yesterday one thing became pretty clear to me; CV's themselves don't know where the story is heading. They have no idea which direction their characters are heading nor do they have the control to change anything. They have become puppets in the hands of Channel. I know Jappu is a right idiot but I can see channel dictating terms to CV's. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Rangeela has someone sitting with the CV's making the "necessary changes". I have also decided not to believe Sonal's words anymore. Not because I hate her or don't trust her but because I can see that she is saying all this to keep viewers hooked. Not that she has much of a choice. I am sure she was reprimanded by the channel for her responses earlier. 

oh yeah, ditto my sentiments Neelu, that's exactly what I said yesterday, it's not even jappu anymore, the whole thing going berserk has rangeela written all over it Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJchweetu-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
bye darlings...duty calls...have got a woman with triplet pregnancy in labor...have to leave in 5 min

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I don't understand why do they have to make leads(female) wear blouses which have dori's D'ohIt is a silly proposition if you ask me.

Ami - WHAT???? Mohan will now dance on "Jab Se Tere Naina Mere Naino Se". Haila window pe jaakar dance karega toh Renu dekh legi Blushing

KeerthiVsumiswapHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Siree - Ok then we'll just go with Ghajinimozhi :D

Fari - Yesterday one thing became pretty clear to me; CV's themselves don't know where the story is heading. They have no idea which direction their characters are heading nor do they have the control to change anything. They have become puppets in the hands of Channel. I know Jappu is a right idiot but I can see channel dictating terms to CV's. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Rangeela has someone sitting with the CV's making the "necessary changes". I have also decided not to believe Sonal's words anymore. Not because I hate her or don't trust her but because I can see that she is saying all this to keep viewers hooked. Not that she has much of a choice. I am sure she was reprimanded by the channel for her responses earlier. 

oh yeah, ditto my sentiments Neelu, that's exactly what I said yesterday, it's not even jappu anymore, the whole thing going berserk has rangeela written all over it Dead 
some one here said a few days ago that the channel wala is constantly in the sets of NBT..dictating the script,make up,song selection,direction,and execution...what I feel is if they want to interfere so much why dont they take up the production of the serial as well??

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

hain ??Shockedthen poocha kyun ki kaunsi pic chahiye...OuchLOL..well ek bath bathado mathey kal  ke epi ke video link kahan milega mujhe??Embarrassed...n han Mohan ki peheli biwi..tho ekdum sundar,susheel ,sanskari hai...Embarrassed

desi tv forum mein hi milege...but videovood se download karna becoz sirf wo hi open honge.

such a cute MM picDay Dreaming

Makdiman ka beta mogli ROFL

sitammaHit.It.Misschweetu

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
And what was with the "metrosexual" dialogue to Addu??? How does he expect a 6 year old to understand stuff like that? Really this Mohan has become weird and annoying. I don't feel mad at him anymore I just feel supremely annoyed with him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsitammaHit.It.Misssumiswap-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

I don't understand why do they have to make leads(female) wear blouses which have dori's D'ohIt is a silly proposition if you ask me.
show me one serial they dont do that.!! nowhere..In NBT,till megha got married she was wearing normal blouses..now ...

Ami - WHAT???? Mohan will now dance on "Jab Se Tere Naina Mere Naino Se". Haila window pe jaakar dance karega toh Renu dekh legi Blushing

sumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index