Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 61)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

But if Raddi still thinks of Monu as her hubby then why the big lecture on "koi na koi hoga mere liye".Dead

koi na koi hou ga merey liye ??

that was her wifely show of support, assurance and understanding to soothe her hubby's fears naa LOL

why you taking it seriously after yesterday's episode LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJchweetu-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

[
hahaha..honeymoon ke kapde..ROFL..megha's reaction was little weird woh tho monu ka ghar hai...ek tho ghar pe kabza karliya hai..n she wants monu to behave like a tenant?? ConfusedLOL

@sita me doing d same..n I have to say I lubed MM scne in d room especially Mohan's reaction..was good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL she want mohan should behave like good room mate LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misschweetu

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i really want ridzie track to end once and for all...i can see the dilemma of the CVs...they introduced this track to garner TRP which actually never hapnd...
so now they want to get the feel good factor of MM relation back but they know that feel good stuff will never happen with the bigamy title fixed on mohan...

i dunno wat ideas they hv to correct the grave error they committed...
but i hv an idea...ok maybe they dont want to show ridzie as negative or psycho and i dont want ridzie doing any sacrifice for MM...

so my idea goes like this...
megha will come to know that MR wedding was not fake...and she will confront mohan...mohan will be surprised because he thinks megha knows everything...a huge MU will follow and they will separate...this will affect the kids very much especially nanhi because she is extremely attached to mohan...

they will live separately and ridzie will try to come over to mohan's house wenever possible to comfort him...but very quickly she will realise that mohan has no place for her in his heart...that even by spending time with mohan he is not gving her any kind of attention and is always thinking about megha...and knowing how emotional mohan is ridzie will always find him crying like a baby in front of guru...

then ridzie will realise that mohan cannot live without megha and so she will finally submit the divorce paper in the court...it wont be any sacrifice...because "sacrifice" means gving up something that belongs to u for the good of others...here mohan will never belong to ridzie...his mind will always be focused on megha and he will never even talk properly with ridzie...

once the divorce hapens...MM will get married again in a mandir...i dont want vyas family to be aware of the whole MR issue...they will think that separation has hapnd due to some MU...and wen MM will get married in the temple only some close and trustworthy ppl will be there like prerna, dimpy, karan and of course guru...and other office staff too...so that there will be enuf witnesses...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

[
hahaha..honeymoon ke kapde..ROFL..megha's reaction was little weird woh tho monu ka ghar hai...ek tho ghar pe kabza karliya hai..n she wants monu to behave like a tenant?? ConfusedLOL

@sita me doing d same..n I have to say I lubed MM scne in d room especially Mohan's reaction..was good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL she want mohan should behave like good room mate LOL

Oh ya...last scene ke expressions were just hilarious ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..I didn't find it.."Hawwt"..but comic touch tha scene mein...EmbarrassedLOL..Good room mate hai tho teek hai..warna rent b mangegi monu se..EmbarrassedLOL

sitammaHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Siree - Ok then we'll just go with Ghajinimozhi :D

Fari - Yesterday one thing became pretty clear to me; CV's themselves don't know where the story is heading. They have no idea which direction their characters are heading nor do they have the control to change anything. They have become puppets in the hands of Channel. I know Jappu is a right idiot but I can see channel dictating terms to CV's. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Rangeela has someone sitting with the CV's making the "necessary changes". I have also decided not to believe Sonal's words anymore. Not because I hate her or don't trust her but because I can see that she is saying all this to keep viewers hooked. Not that she has much of a choice. I am sure she was reprimanded by the channel for her responses earlier. 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 August 2012 at 4:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsitammaHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Oh ya...last scene ke expressions were just hilarious ROFL..I didn't find it.."Hawwt"..but comic touch tha scene mein...EmbarrassedLOL..Good room mate hai tho teek hai..warna rent b mangegi monu se..EmbarrassedLOL

rent bhi maangegiShocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL good for mohan LOL he will guru biwi aachi thi yeh nayi waali to har baat mein tol mol karti haiLOL

and baby pic all posted waha se le lenaLOL

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Oh ya...last scene ke expressions were just hilarious ROFL..I didn't find it.."Hawwt"..but comic touch tha scene mein...EmbarrassedLOL..Good room mate hai tho teek hai..warna rent b mangegi monu se..EmbarrassedLOL

rent bhi maangegiROFL good for mohan LOL he will guru biwi aachi thi yeh nayi waali to har baat mein tol mol karti haiLOL

and baby pic all posted waha se le lenaLOL

hain ??Shockedthen poocha kyun ki kaunsi pic chahiye...OuchLOL..well ek bath bathado mathey kal  ke epi ke video link kahan milega mujhe??Embarrassed...n han Mohan ki peheli biwi..tho ekdum sundar,susheel ,sanskari hai...Embarrassed

Hit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i really want ridzie track to end once and for all...i can see the dilemma of the CVs...they introduced this track to garner TRP which actually never hapnd...
so now they want to get the feel good factor of MM relation back but they know that feel good stuff will never happen with the bigamy title fixed on mohan...

i dunno wat ideas they hv to correct the grave error they committed...
but i hv an idea...ok maybe they dont want to show ridzie as negative or psycho and i dont want ridzie doing any sacrifice for MM...

so my idea goes like this...
megha will come to know that MR wedding was not fake...and she will confront mohan...mohan will be surprised because he thinks megha knows everything...a huge MU will follow and they will separate...this will affect the kids very much especially nanhi because she is extremely attached to mohan...

they will live separately and ridzie will try to come over to mohan's house wenever possible to comfort him...but very quickly she will realise that mohan has no place for her in his heart...that even by spending time with mohan he is not gving her any kind of attention and is always thinking about megha...and knowing how emotional mohan is ridzie will always find him crying like a baby in front of guru...

then ridzie will realise that mohan cannot live without megha and so she will finally submit the divorce paper in the court...it wont be any sacrifice...because "sacrifice" means gving up something that belongs to u for the good of others...here mohan will never belong to ridzie...his mind will always be focused on megha and he will never even talk properly with ridzie...

once the divorce hapens...MM will get married again in a mandir...i dont want vyas family to be aware of the whole MR issue...they will think that separation has hapnd due to some MU...and wen MM will get married in the temple only some close and trustworthy ppl will be there like prerna, dimpy, karan and of course guru...and other office staff too...so that there will be enuf witnesses...

nice logical prediction !!

but firstly about TRPs, if they ( the channel CVs ) were really regretting or thinking of reforming themselves about the affect this track has had on the regular viewership of this show, then they would have packed up riddhi's bags and wrapped up her track as soon as possible..

the fact that they haven't done as yet, in fact done the exact opposite thing of prolonging this track now, is an act of extreme foolishness
so after these two cents about the channel and the team behind this slaughter of  a lovely show, now to your prediction - 

well Megha will come to know of the truth, yes, then she'll be angry, yes but somehow I don't see her going back to vyas house hence openly separating from Mohan..

Instead, going by her character-record, she'll be angry as hell, but decide to keep it within the four walls of Mohan's home, she'll privately boycott any relation to him whatsoever, will stop talking with him and all, but won't let the vyas parivaar know of this ugly turn of circumstances..

then the rest of your Rondi prediction, I do see it happening, but if Megha decides to stay in the same home then Rondi will have to trouble/ hound Mohan else where or on phone or on the streets of juna mohalla only

sitamma-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index