Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 59)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

what does rondy mean when she tells..tum eh rista mano ya na mano..lekhin mein eh rista nibathe aathi hoon.!!

rondi meant that she had done this act of telling Megha all things to act as a support for Mohan...

in her marriage with Mohan, Rondi had vowed before God that she'll "agni ko sakshi maan ke" etc etc,  that she will be true to this relationship and be his support in good times and bad...

so her "rishta nibhana" meant that she had come to visit megs in good faith, which was her right and duty as Mohan's wife..

Though Mohan doesn't love rondi and never accepted Rondi as his wife, from his heart, but she herself has always done all these things because she considers him and him only as her true husband

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJchweetu-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

will monu and meenu be separated for ever after rondy truth is out??

It seems Sonal had replied somebody that Monu and Meenu will never be separated once they are married and are in love. So I assume that it will be majboori ki shadi once the truth is out and guilt ridden Mohan and a sulking Megha!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

will monu and meenu be separated for ever after rondy truth is out??

Nah jyada se jyada serial wale ek leap lenge or else..NBT wale...thode din donon ko...ek doosre se alag kardenge..but they won't b separated for ever..

sitammaHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
But if Raddi still thinks of Monu as her hubby then why the big lecture on "koi na koi hoga mere liye".Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsitammaHit.It.Misschweetu-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
shiv ka parents are coming to see anandi in BV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

But if Raddi still thinks of Monu as her hubby then why the big lecture on "koi na koi hoga mere liye".Dead

she is twin sissy of Ghajini...AngryOuch.

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by sumiswap

Shamil: MM romance toh dikhake bhi nahi dikhta hai mujhe LOL..isse achcha toh woh dono jhagadte...

Sita: Monu likes to take riks. And Meenu, the forbidden fruit is the riks he would lubh lubh to take!! Ouch

exactly !!! I mean it was ridiculously silly scene, fiancee hoti tou sharmana banta tha, woh tou biwi hou kar aisey sharma rahi thi jaisey pura nanga punga khada hou beech ghar mein D'oh

u know guys i can connect with the sharmana stuff of both of them...

luk here i explain...
i want to start from the beginning...they always had this nok jhok wala relation...then they gradually fell in love...mohan confessed long back but megha's confession came just a day before the sangeet...

it was megha's confession that made them officially lovers...before that although mohan knew that megha loves him...but since she was always in denial mode and even jumping to marry someone else...they never had this courtship wala relation...
and once megha confessed although they became lovers but they did not get the opportunity to spend time as lovers...like going on dates or even conversing long hours on the phn...
things came very fast after the confession...within 24 hours sangeet hapnd and within 48 hrs marriage hapnd...confession ke baad jo realisation hota hai that we r now committed and now we r truly in love with each other...that sort of feeling aane se pehele hi they got married...

so i feel practically their relationship jumped from being a nok jhok one to friendship to married couple...the lover wala relation never took any form...so they never had the chance to shed their inhibitions...so after marriage now they r going thru that phase of realising that they really belong to each other...that their love has taken a concrete shape...

i dunno whether i am being able to express in words wat i want to say...but in one line i can say that MM hv loved each other for long but formally seeing each other as lovers they never got the chance because they got married very fast...and now also they hardly hv any privacy with guru and the kids around...

as i said they will shed their inhibitions once they get to spend time widout imterruptions...

I do get your drift, of what you are trying to say but all those things acknowledged, I still think that to be discomfited by a partially less dressed male, who happens to be your husband ( it wasn't like mohan came out with his shirt off and only towel for modesty purposes) , he was wearing a vest in which she has seen him before and below was a leg long towel...

anyways, the idea of their being alone in the house, for the first time I think, yeah you are right there, that's what threw her off into discomfiture but uss ne chai bhi gira dii, thoda tou OTT tha naa

sitammaNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

all natak..i think she was pissed off that mohan was angry with her..and we have seen how she behaves when someone is angry with her...
As you said..I also feel that she wont submit the signed papers for further action.

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index