Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 58)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I think it is very natural to feel shy and blushing for a newly wed to see her hubby in towel!  They are in love and it has been very much heart-heart level.. No where they were involved physically attracted to each other so far! They still don't know what the other's expectation out of self! Mohan wudn't know for himself whether she's ready for him and whether he can make moves towards her physically! They are just two days old of being together in the same that too haven't spent any time alone yet to get out of the shyness! I want it to be slow and very slow so nothing looks out of place! And moreover they are not like any other silly couples from other regular serials, where one goes agape over the other when they see them shirtless, or in towel or wet! This is love between two matured minds but young at hearts!

My complaint is not that there was no romance shown. My complaint is the way the entire thing was enacted. Kunal didnt show any romance in his acting, AK felt shy but that didnt come through clearly either. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@ Neelu

yaar wednesday shru kia tha, saturday aur sunday ko complete hua LOL slow worker lol

@Sita

exactly yaar, they have been so comfortable with each other before this, although Megha has been awkward and it's right to be awkward a bit initially but kal ke scene mein tou thoda OTT hou gaya..

@Ami

yaar woh itna awkward aur pareshan hou gayi, ke chai bhi gira dii  LOL  mujhey thoda OTT laga

@Siree

yaar touliya scene pe Indu ka dialogue yaad aya " ye honeymoon ke nahi, Ranbir ke kapdey pehney hain"  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapchweetu-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
what does rondy mean when she tells..tum eh rista mano ya na mano..lekhin mein eh rista nibathe aathi hoon.!!

Hit.It.Misssumiswap-RadhaRani-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@

@Siree

yaar touliya scene pe Indu ka dialogue yaad aya " ye honeymoon ke nahi, Ranbir ke kapdey pehney hain"  LOL

hahaha..honeymoon ke kapde..TongueROFLROFLROFL..megha's reaction was little weird woh tho monu ka ghar hai...ek tho ghar pe kabza karliya hai..n she wants monu to behave like a tenant?? ConfusedLOL

@sita me doing d same..n I have to say I lubed MM scne in d room especially Mohan's reaction..was good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sitammasumiswapHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

what does rondy mean when she tells..tum eh rista mano ya na mano..lekhin mein eh rista nibathe aathi hoon.!!

Rondhi has accepted Monu to be her pati and she felt that she did her Patni dharm by easing his pain and guilt ..by lying to Megha that she and Mohan have been acting are hubby-wife in front of her dad!!! 

Edited by sumiswap - 07 August 2012 at 4:11am

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

niyat mein khotAngry

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
will monu and meenu be separated for ever after rondy truth is out??

Hit.It.Misschweetusumiswap-RadhaRani-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Y d hell kal ke epis are not avail on YT..OuchOuchAngry..dailymotion pe low quality videos hai..OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index