Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 47)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

yaar that scene was super cute, just Megha's new hairstyle is bothering me no end Dead

but the scene was super dooper cute Day Dreaming  Monu looked cute+++, a third kid in that red hoodie with bottles around his neck ROFL  aww choo cute!!

Megha really looked a mother of three with her rapunzel like braided hair arising from the highest point of her scalp LOL  weird hairstyle...

it did make her look like Monu's mother too Ouch LOL

yaar this new Addu is out of this world cute and amazing!!! me so happy they got this kid to play addu, he's bang on with all expressions and is just aperfect match for Monu dear Embarrassed

Mohan in touliya  ROFL ROFL aur Megha sharmao-ying ROFL  I was about to fall off my seat laughing lol

suhaag raat ke instead suhaag din manaya MM ne LOL  agar Indu dekh leti tou kehti "kapdey tou honeymoon ke bhi nahi, Ranbir ke pehney hain"  LOL

@BOLD: Phir to Indu ke saath saath Jiji bua bhi aa jaati Monu ko taane maarne... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Why can't Megha stick to her old hairstyle of a simple bun? Ouch.

Mujhe toh uska extra accessories bhi irritate kar raha hai. Her neck piece, her nose ring..pleej..make her look like a normal middle class Indian wife makers!! Normal household mein aisa kaun pehenke ghoomta hai??Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@Shobha

Hug

of course kids bhi saath jaaein ge

no nasha without some kids ka lafaa LOL

@Sumi

yaar ye kia hou gaya hai NBT ko LOL

Megha saying "tum ne tou itna NEK kaam kiya hai, phir mujhey kyun nahi bataya"

lol, I could NOT believe my ears !!!  Ouch Ouch  as if Monu was her kid and she had raised him up, brought him up to serve in the social services of his country and he had just brought home a medal for sinking into the gutter to save a snake Shocked

shamilsumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hello MMT bacchas & my beauties Hug

My comment update on Pg1. It is chindi so please labh itAngry

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 August 2012 at 3:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVshamilHit.It.Miss

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
hai dearies..meine kal raath ko ekh dream dekha...rondy ko pathe chal raha hai ke MM&kids Nepal jaraha hai..and in order to apparently reassure herself that MM are happy she also  goes to Nepal...and there while watching them..while following them she falls down,breaks her ankle..and at the hospital, when she is admitted...truth is coming out..and meenu and kids leave him there and come back to Indore ..telling everyone that monu went missing in Nepal and fell down a cliff...I got up from my dream screaming...it was a very vivid dream...and couldnt sleep after that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Misspc_palssumiswap

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Why can't Megha stick to her old hairstyle of a simple bun? Ouch.

Mujhe toh uska extra accessories bhi irritate kar raha hai. Her neck piece, her nose ring..pleej..make her look like a normal middle class Indian wife makers!! Normal household mein aisa kaun pehenke ghoomta hai??Shocked
dont worry..she will come back to it once the truth is out..!!!!she may even wear a specs like the real AS does..while reading...

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Shobha

Hug

of course kids bhi saath jaaein ge

no nasha without some kids ka lafaa LOL

@Sumi

yaar ye kia hou gaya hai NBT ko LOL

Megha saying "tum ne tou itna NEK kaam kiya hai, phir mujhey kyun nahi bataya"

lol, I could NOT believe my ears !!!  Ouch Ouch  as if Monu was her kid and she had raised him up, brought him up to serve in the social services of his country and he had just brought home a medal for sinking into the gutter to save a snake Shocked

Mohan to Mohan, lo Megha bhi mahaan ban gayi LOL and Mohan didnt want to disturb this aura of Mahaanta around Megha...ROFL..dono ko bematlab ke questions aur doubts poochne ki aadat nahi hai shayad issliye assumptions par hi unki duniya kayam hai Ouch

shamilHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hello MMT bacchas & my beauties Hug

My comment update on Pg1. It is chindi so please labh itAngry

Hello Neelu Hug

Happy Birthday again

yaar mai padhti hoon,tum mera bhi padhna

balkey idher bhi comment karna, ek thread banaya hai Sumi ki request pe (just giving credit so chappal Sumi ko padey, mujhey nahiLOL)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134876

the thread link above

@Sumi

yaar, woh normal-looking Megha ke din abb gaye, abb hamey ye nayi dolled up accesorized megha dekhni padegi Dead

NeelimaSJsumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index