Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 46)

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Hello everyone!!! Hug

Another day, another great great super dooper good episode going to come our way

thoughts / predictions??
predictionsConfusedConfused we cant say any thing about CV but i m sure madam butter knife is the 3rd vamp of the showOuch

Edited by 55shobha - 07 August 2012 at 2:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

haan yaar, abhi mainey episode dekha, half an hour back, and now i know the root of all your worries / distress last night LOL LOL

she really was looking deadly in that scene last night LOL reminded me of the butter knife scene lol

Now that you have understood the root of my worries, kal raat ka mujhe pan se maarne wali baat ko seriously mat lena LOL...

Positives: I loved the dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa sequence. Mohan and kids were so adorable Embarrassed. Naya Addu can give Nanhi a run for her money..ek dum sahi acting karta hai LOL. Lallu spiderman pe toh main ekdum aise thi ROFL.

Mohan in touliya was supposed to be romantic?? LOL

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134876#62488736

lol that's the link to the thread LOL  just for you Sumi 

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

chalo banati hoon abhi LOL  yaar tumhey itney andey tamatar padey hain, lagta hai tum abb mujhey bhi andoon ki baarish mein bheegana chah rahi hou ROFL

Hai hai..itne din main aisehi khush ho rahi thi ke phoolon ki baarish hui mujhpe...khair ande tamatar hi sahi..mere grocery ka expense kam ho gaya LOL..I want you also to get muft ke ande tamatar so that tumhara bhi grocery expense kam ho ROFL

Hit.It.Miss

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i read an article that NBT team is going Nepal for shooting so that may be meghan honey moon sequence
what do u think honey moon with kids or without kids???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

haan yaar, abhi mainey episode dekha, half an hour back, and now i know the root of all your worries / distress last night LOL LOL

she really was looking deadly in that scene last night LOL reminded me of the butter knife scene lol

Now that you have understood the root of my worries, kal raat ka mujhe pan se maarne wali baat ko seriously mat lena LOL...

Positives: I loved the dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa sequence. Mohan and kids were so adorable Embarrassed. Naya Addu can give Nanhi a run for her money..ek dum sahi acting karta hai LOL. Lallu spiderman pe toh main ekdum aise thi ROFL.

Mohan in touliya was supposed to be romantic?? LOL

yaar that scene was super cute, just Megha's new hairstyle is bothering me no end Dead

but the scene was super dooper cute Day Dreaming  Monu looked cute+++, a third kid in that red hoodie with bottles around his neck ROFL  aww choo cute!!

Megha really looked a mother of three with her rapunzel like braided hair arising from the highest point of her scalp LOL  weird hairstyle...

it did make her look like Monu's mother too Ouch LOL

yaar this new Addu is out of this world cute and amazing!!! me so happy they got this kid to play addu, he's bang on with all expressions and is just aperfect match for Monu dear Embarrassed

Mohan in touliya  ROFL ROFL aur Megha sharmao-ying ROFL  I was about to fall off my seat laughing lol

suhaag raat ke instead suhaag din manaya MM ne LOL  agar Indu dekh leti tou kehti "kapdey tou honeymoon ke bhi nahi, Ranbir ke pehney hain"  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2pc_palssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134876#62488736

lol that's the link to the thread LOL  just for you Sumi 

I commented Embarrassed

Hit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

i read an article that NBT team is going Nepal for shooting so that may be meghan honey moon sequence
what do u think honey moon with kids or without kids???

With kids ofcourse. Why do you think they got a new Addu in the show? He will be the rang mein bhang for MM LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilHit.It.MissReenatyzed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index