Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? (Page 44)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i really wish both mohan and megha wud use their brains...
seeing the state of mohan...he was being so emotional and crying like a child...megha shud guess something is wrong...if mohan had done a drama wedding with ridzie then y wud he be so scared to confess...mohan was constantly saying that he does not want to lose her...that shud make megha suspicious that he cannot lose her if MR wedding was a natak...

and then mohan...he is happy and proud that he has such a understanding wife...i really thot that line which mohan said to himself was quite disgusting "mujhe bharosa karna chahiye tha...ke tum mujhe mere har sach ke saath accept karoge"
wat did that mean...does he really think that megha shud accept another wife in his life...
and seeing megha so happy and proud of him...that shud make mohan suspect that megha doesnt know the entire truth...because megha can never be happy to know that her marriage with mohan is null and void...

but all said and done...i loved AS perf today...both were top notch...kunal's breaking down like a child was superb and a well balanced act...i felt he cud easily make the scene seem like overacting but the poise with which he enacted the scene was simply superb...

the hug was spontaneous and i felt it was coming...mohan was like a baby in that scene and a physical assurance was needed for him to feel that everything is still alrite between them...

and the second half i loooved to the core...nice to see addu has adjusted in the house...dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa is my fav FF song...chachi 420 one of my fav movie and kamal hassan is someone i worship as an actor...
i loved the mix of normal and FF scenes...that way they cud highlight the expressions of all 4 of them...megha putting the water bottles around mohan's neck was hilarious...

and mohan with the kids was a real cute scene...

3 kids going to school Day Dreaming

nanhi saying "bye mummy"

addu saying bye mummy...

and i almost thot mohan wud say "bye mummy" LOL

mohan proudly announcing to his wife that he has sent the kids to school...and megha saying that he has passed as a papa on the first day...i found that quite hilarious because mohan has just sent off addu in wrong bus...

and mohan in towel Day DreamingDay Dreaming

megha saying "ghar me aur log bhi rahete hai" and mohan was like "abhi to mere aur tumhare siwa aur koi nahi hai"...i found that tooo romantic of mohan...

and the way both were blushing...i really wonder whether sending them on HM will solve any prob...if both blush then noone is going to take any kind of initiative Embarrassed

all in all...a superb episode minus ridzie scene...she was looking like a vamp...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87swavai2NBT-BVsitammasumiswapshamilSunna_Deewani-Swetha-

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

going to enjoy himself a honeymoon trip when the marriage itself is a big farce
lol ab toh koi guilty feeelings bhi nahin
doosri aurat finds his deed mahaan
Yaah i was feeling sad for this doosire aurat. Now i dont sympathise with her as she thinks her pati had done a gud deed. I expected this n still getting upset.
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
hey all..have done the analysis on page 1 for whatever it is worth.!! have a look.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Noticed only two good thing in episode..rest are lollipops..Dead

1) Addu in towel.Cool...he is much better than Mohan..plzz Monu..stop coming in towel...
I like you covered...Ouch not undercover as a liar..LOL

2) Monu being a Super Kid-Papa showing Spiderman trademark hand gesture to the girls (annoyed LOL),  when Nanhi bus leaves them behind...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilsumiswap-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
any body here???
kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

I don't know why Mohan didn't discuss about himself and Ridz with Megha. And Mohan should have thought how can Megha forgive him so easily? How come Megha didn't think for a second ki agar drama hi tha to itna senti kyun ho raha tha Mohan.  

But even here, I loved KKK's acting. Man, this guy is awesome' the way he portrayed Mohan who was so scared to even think of losing Megha. The way he held Megha's hand, the way he hugged her as if there is no tomorrow... Hats off to KKK!

I never love Rondi's sequence. Seems she is really a psycho. The only low point of the episode.

Apart from that, I found the episode pretty good ' MM, MN, MA and JG - all were awesome

- Mohan had to wake up early!!! BechaaraLOL

- Spiderman Papa (jo ud nahi sakta) had to take kids to school bus with bottles hanging around his neck ROFL

- Mohan's love towards Nanhi and same old style of speaking with Addu and the way Addu was just "put" into the wrong school bus!!! Shocked

-
Megha's trembling hands with cups of tea in her hands'thodi si ghabraahat on being alone with Mohan and on top of that'Mohan in towel...but there was no hint of romance from Mohan's side Confused

-
Jiji and Guru - Aawww - they are so cute. So easily understand each other's ishaare' Jiji has been one of the biggest factor behind MM marriage.

Agar Rondi ko kuchh der ke bhool jaayein to it seemed the joy has returned to NBT...hint of good old flavour.

Mohan ki ek galati ki wajah se Addu will become Kabaab Me Haddi LOL

Lets see if Ridz track is going to be put off silently or if psycho will return and say "Hum abhi Zinda hain"ROFL

All in all, I liked the epi.

Edited by kkkap00r - 07 August 2012 at 12:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87adoremevirgoshamilsumiswap

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

hey all..have done the analysis on page 1 for whatever it is worth.!! have a look.
done! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

MMT Tuesday link below

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134732

now I shall be back later

Edited by Fari- - 07 August 2012 at 12:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index