Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i think if revelation happens in nepal or imm after that  which is likely we would see a leap of 5-6 months and  whatever happened in between as a secret and i predict mm will together  but will just pretend to be happy
BombayTroll thumbnail
i think leap would be of only 5-6 months to a year as they would want to retain their trump card nanhi
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not many years...but i feel somehow that the truth will be out at a time when mohan cannot leave megha as well as riddima..Megha may become pregnant..and so she wont even be able to tell mohan to go back to riddima ...and even if she tells..mohan wont go back..and rondy will be mad by then ..and torture mohan..and they will have a tough time not letting others know about it..and if at all they know also..megha will be in a v difficult position..agony for all...
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

i think leap would be of only 5-6 months to a year as they would want to retain their trump card nanhi

5-6 months leap se kia hou ga ?? 
BombayTroll thumbnail
well this way they can quietly solve rondhi issue but wont tells us what happened and can keep the suspense
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sitamma

not many years...but i feel somehow that the truth will be out at a time when mohan cannot leave megha as well as riddima..Megha may become pregnant..and so she wont even be able to tell mohan to go back to riddima ...and even if she tells..mohan wont go back..and rondy will be mad by then ..and torture mohan..and they will have a tough time not letting others know about it..and if at all they know also..megha will be in a v difficult position..agony for all...

Do you mean truth will come only after HoneyMoon in Nepal? 
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@MI-5-6 mahine ya 1 saal ki leap se Nanhi ka trump card banne ka kya rishtaa!!Will she be matured to take care of Rids case in 1 year or what??In fact,i don't like leap-I'm little disappointed about Parichay for leap.May be it was not awkward for BALH as both of the leads were shown aged but in NBT,in any way it's not possible.
BombayTroll thumbnail
well yes truth will come after sr or hm  as it is best for story movement and from our twisted rangeela you can expect it
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Do you mean truth will come only after HoneyMoon in Nepal? 

sadly that is what i feel...otherwise megha can just force mohan to go back to riddima and that is it..but if she becomes pregnant..there will be a terrible dilemma...
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
see i am not saying nanhi would be mature to accept or solve rondhi i am just saying 1 year would not make much difference as nanhi would look the same and they wouldnt have to change her