MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
fari i have commented on ur spoof..
By the way fari di am quite happy with the FB update( am a huge disoyal phan who still think truth shld come out bhery soon) ridhi n renu together.. watz ridhi doing in TA..is she going to Nepal??!!
but Kiran, I don't think that Renu will come to know about MR marriage rightaway in travel agency

will it really happen this soon?
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
m logging off epi k baad milte hai bye kiran and fari mom
Originally posted by Fari-

but Kiran, I don't think that Renu will come to know about MR marriage rightaway in travel agency

will it really happen this soon?

no nt now ...i said she will kno it bt nt now of course ...i think it wuld be the period when MMAN r in nepla ..sometym den ...may be ...
Originally posted by kunchii

fari i have commented on ur spoof..
By the way fari di am quite happy with the FB update( am a huge disoyal phan who still think truth shld come out bhery soon) ridhi n renu together.. watz ridhi doing in TA..is she going to Nepal??!!

yaar, i have been wanting the truth to be revealed since like an eternity

what i meant was i am sick of this NBT now

daily ka torture

it's like giving us slow poison

truth bhi reveal kar rahey hain but in such a dragging manner

yaar reveal karo aur khatam karo, kahani tou progress hou gi at least

right now it's like i have been watching the same thing for the last one month ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
Fari - I seriously think they are going to drag this out till they can show us a SE. Then the Monday following the SE will be the super dhamaka revelation! I am expecting SE 18/19 weekend. They can fit Janamashtami Celebrations and HM in that time. I hope
Originally posted by krazzybeam

no nt now ...i said she will kno it bt nt now of course ...i think it wuld be the period when MMAN r in nepla ..sometym den ...may be ...

haan woh renu ko pata chalegi, ye tou confirmed hai mujhey bhi

bye Preet ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Fari - I seriously think they are going to drag this out till they can show us a SE. Then the Monday following the SE will be the super dhamaka revelation! I am expecting SE 18/19 weekend. They can fit Janamashtami Celebrations and HM in that time. I hope
janmashtami is next month..around sept 9th or 10th..and not in this month..at least in kerala...in the calender it is written like that
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
thanks fari mom aap ne mujhe notice kiya main to abhi dukhi ho kar jane wali thi... btw yeh renu ridz ka kya chakkar hai
I think we may have a SE this week end,and again around 10th or 11th of next month for janmashatami...by that time nearly one month would have passed..