Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Chalo, I am leaving too..bye all. see you later 🤗
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i think revelation will happen and will be a public affair after nepal trip and i predict  megha would say she knows it and would still stay with mohan  but vyas family would get angry  and so all relations would break and  megha would be left alone when mr truth comesout  and thats how property fight would happen
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Oh shit good observation dear!! 👏

Matlab Rondhi will also land in Nepal 😆. Apne pati ko kaise akele chhodti 

Sumi I think Renu is there because she is the one who is making the bookings. I think she will bump into Raddi coincidently and our Renu madam would spill out everything. This will put ideas in Raddi's heat.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

Hi all..wass up??🤗
@manesha ab ye kaise pic hai??😲

Vrinda i got pics so thought of sharing here .
kritikajindal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lets wait and watch wat happenes...🤔
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

well megha was never accepting mohan and mohan it seems will never be able to fulfill the husband duties even if rondhi was not in the picture as looking at his persona he was bound to get bored about it

well mohan may not be the perfect father figure...but i always felt he will be a gud ideal of the kids...as a friend as a guide he will be the perfect man to idolize...
and as a husband men can be of varieties...one is amar who seemed to be quite older than megha...who used to take care of her in a paternal way...but mohan will be a pampered husband...he will need the pampering but in return he will lay his life for megha...he will always hv his arms around her to protect her (like he proved long back in the lift scene)...

as they say opposites attract...mohan and megha compliment each other totally...the playfulness, the happy go lucky type that megha lacks will be fulfilled by mohan and the seriousness and sense of responsibility that mohan lacks will be complimented by megha...
that is wat a husband and wife r for...they get together to highlight each other's positive points and negate each other's negative points...

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ab acchi wali pics dekho 😳 😳

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Oh shit good observation dear!! 👏

Matlab Rondhi will also land in Nepal 😆. Apne pati ko kaise akele chhodti 

suman..remember my dream which i told you people a few hrs ago??

hai dearies..meine kal raath ko ekh dream dekha...rondy ko pathe chal raha hai ke MM&kids Nepal jaraha hai..and in order to apparently reassure herself that MM are happy she also  goes to Nepal...and there while watching them..while following them she falls down,breaks her ankle..and at the hospital, when she is admitted...truth is coming out..and meenu and kids leave him there and come back to Indore ..telling everyone that monu went missing in Nepal and fell down a cliff...I got up from my dream screaming...it was a very vivid dream...and couldnt sleep after that. 
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@manesha-oh k..:)
@neelu-Happy bday to u dear...🤗
@fari nd sumi-bye..
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat...ridzie in nepal too...and i last heard the kids will be there too...wat r the CVs planning...cant they avoid drama in HM at least...these CVs r getting obsessed with ridzie...cant write a single track without her 😡