MMT Monday~Poora Sach ya Aadha Sach? - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shyams

I know hindi serials me khali hero log hi nahte hain πŸ˜†

Fari,
So is Mohan was wearing honeymoon wale kapde ? πŸ˜†

yeah Shyams, you know my obsession with that dialogue so that's the first thing i remembered on seeing Mohan in touliya πŸ˜†

the first thing I told Sumi today was Indu's dialogue if she had seen Mohan in this dress

" kapdey tou honeymoon ke bhi nahi, Ranbir kapoor ke pehney hain"  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
aww that's so sweet sita, 3 identical girls πŸ˜³ aww πŸ€—

thanks for this muu meetha πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sumiswap

@Sita: Wow three girls..superb Sita..everyones fine right?

Sweets toh irresistible lag rahe hain...😳..thank you 
all are fine..the patient is almost like a family member now..i treated them for infertility...they had so many psychological problems also when they first came to me..the inlaws were planning to get a divorce and then get their son marry another woman..for the sake of getting a child...I had to counsel them so much...and it nearly made me mad..but finally God has been kind to them...and she calls me chechi nowadays...
Ok Guys need to go

Will come on MMT tomorrow so bye 4 now :-)
Originally posted by sitamma

all are fine..the patient is almost like a family member now..i treated them for infertility...they had so many psychological problems also when they first came to me..the inlaws were planning to get a divorce and then get their son marry another woman..for the sake of getting a child...I had to counsel them so much...and it nearly made me mad..but finally God has been kind to them...and she calls me chechi nowadays...

A divorce????? What the hell Sita?? πŸ˜‘..You should have doused the in-laws in kerosene and set them up on fire!!!
I feel so bad for your patient. Poor thing must have endured so much from her in-laws.
they have requested me to find names for them..they are Hindus..suggestions??
and let fivr think we are looking out for names for the triplets that Megha will deliver in the future.!!!
Originally posted by shyams

Ok Guys need to go

Will come on MMT tomorrow so bye 4 now :-)

Bye Shyam πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sitamma

they have requested me to find names for them..they are Hindus..suggestions??
and let fivr think we are looking out for names for the triplets that Megha will deliver in the future.!!!

Anagha, Anuya, Anvi πŸ˜³
Hello bacchas I am back after a rather embarrassing cake cutting ceremony🀒😭

Megha will have triplets??? πŸ˜²
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumiswap

A divorce????? What the hell Sita?? πŸ˜‘..You should have doused the in-laws in kerosene and set them up on fire!!!
I feel so bad for your patient. Poor thing must have endured so much from her in-laws.

aisa hee hota hai Sumi, with countless girls πŸ˜‘  this retarded disgusting filthy attitude is so common w/r to in-laws in the subcontinent

@Sita

yeah ok names for megha's new babies...

one hindu name i have always always always loved very much is 

ANANYA

well after that, 

let me think
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago