Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it is very natural to feel shy and blushing for a newly wed to see her hubby in towel!  They are in love and it has been very much heart-heart level.. No where they were involved physically attracted to each other so far! They still don't know what the other's expectation out of self! Mohan wudn't know for himself whether she's ready for him and whether he can make moves towards her physically! They are just two days old of being together in the same that too haven't spent any time alone yet to get out of the shyness! I want it to be slow and very slow so nothing looks out of place! And moreover they are not like any other silly couples from other regular serials, where one goes agape over the other when they see them shirtless, or in towel or wet! This is love between two matured minds but young at hearts!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Siree ðŸ¤—

Fari, jab bhi Kunal ganji mein aata hai..I always look forward to see the tattoo...baki kuch nahi jispe main drool karu ðŸ˜†...
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am watching the repeat telecast now..rondy does look like a vamp
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sumiswap

Sita exactly...the PL romance scene was done so beautifully. And yesterday they both behaved like the elders in their family arranged the marriage for them last week and they got married without knowing each other too well!! Its like they were never intimate before!!! 

sumi it's their nayi shuruvath remember d written promo na??tho sare PL ke scenes...window se udke bahar chalegaye hai...😳..n true PL scenes r d best...😃
😃😳
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Fari-

exactly !!! I mean it was ridiculously silly scene, fiancee hoti tou sharmana banta tha, woh tou biwi hou kar aisey sharma rahi thi jaisey pura nanga punga khada hou beech ghar mein 

u know guys i can connect with the sharmana stuff of both of them...

luk here i explain...
i want to start from the beginning...they always had this nok jhok wala relation...then they gradually fell in love...mohan confessed long back but megha's confession came just a day before the sangeet...

it was megha's confession that made them officially lovers...before that although mohan knew that megha loves him...but since she was always in denial mode and even jumping to marry someone else...they never had this courtship wala relation...
and once megha confessed although they became lovers but they did not get the opportunity to spend time as lovers...like going on dates or even conversing long hours on the phn...
things came very fast after the confession...within 24 hours sangeet hapnd and within 48 hrs marriage hapnd...confession ke baad jo realisation hota hai that we r now committed and now we r truly in love with each other...that sort of feeling aane se pehele hi they got married...

so i feel practically their relationship jumped from being a nok jhok one to friendship to married couple...the lover wala relation never took any form...so they never had the chance to shed their inhibitions...so after marriage now they r going thru that phase of realising that they really belong to each other...that their love has taken a concrete shape...

i dunno whether i am being able to express in words wat i want to say...but in one line i can say that MM hv loved each other for long but formally seeing each other as lovers they never got the chance because they got married very fast...and now also they hardly hv any privacy with guru and the kids around...

as i said they will shed their inhibitions once they get to spend time widout imterruptions...

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Senpoo

I think it is very natural to feel shy and blushing for a newly wed to see her hubby in towel!  They are in love and it has been very much heart-heart level.. No where they were involved physically attracted to each other so far! They still don't know what the other's expectation out of self! Mohan wudn't know for himself whether she's ready for him and whether he can make moves towards her physically! They are just two days old of being together in the same that too haven't spent any time alone yet to get out of the shyness! I want it to be slow and very slow so nothing looks out of place! And moreover they are not like any other silly couples from other regular serials, where one goes agape over the other when they see them shirtless, or in towel or wet! This is love between two matured minds but young at hearts!

My complaint is not that there was no romance shown. My complaint is the way the entire thing was enacted. Kunal didnt show any romance in his acting, AK felt shy but that didnt come through clearly either. 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Neelu

yaar wednesday shru kia tha, saturday aur sunday ko complete hua ðŸ˜† slow worker lol

@Sita

exactly yaar, they have been so comfortable with each other before this, although Megha has been awkward and it's right to be awkward a bit initially but kal ke scene mein tou thoda OTT hou gaya..

@Ami

yaar woh itna awkward aur pareshan hou gayi, ke chai bhi gira dii  ðŸ˜†  mujhey thoda OTT laga

@Siree

yaar touliya scene pe Indu ka dialogue yaad aya " ye honeymoon ke nahi, Ranbir ke kapdey pehney hain"  ðŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what does rondy mean when she tells..tum eh rista mano ya na mano..lekhin mein eh rista nibathe aathi hoon.!!
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Fari-

@

@Siree

yaar touliya scene pe Indu ka dialogue yaad aya " ye honeymoon ke nahi, Ranbir ke kapdey pehney hain"  ðŸ˜†

hahaha..honeymoon ke kapde..😛🤣🤣🤣..megha's reaction was little weird woh tho monu ka ghar hai...ek tho ghar pe kabza karliya hai..n she wants monu to behave like a tenant?? 😕😆

@sita me doing d same..n I have to say I lubed MM scne in d room especially Mohan's reaction..was good...😳😳