Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

If I have to enjoy MM romance toh I think of the PL scene and momentarily khush ho jati hun! 

best is the PL corridor scene ..for me...wait..i will just copy paste what i had written about it..i get a thrill everytime i read it...and recollect it...

And he comes out with the hopes of  catching  her admiring that bracelet ,just like she was admiring the saree...And lo!! he overhears her talking so emotionally..almost pleading to him not to create more problems for him...I feel he should have stood back and waited to listen for more..but ,his impulsiveness and impatience took over and walks up to just behind her and almost in a whispering tone...tells her that he is there to ease out all her problems,not to make them more difficult...after turning around to face him, she tries to move away..but he cleverly corners her...does not let her go...And for the first time ever,for the very first time since these rounds of confessions started,she is speaking to him in really soft tones...why are you coming behind me again and again,she asks him..why cant you let go of me?? she was not irritated...rather she is at a loss to understand why he is pursuing her like this???She does not gloat over the fact that she is able to make a guy come behind her like this...no...what i felt hidden in her tone and body language and expressions was a tinge of feeling of unworthiness...she was feeling...am I worth this much? why are you coming behind me like this? why cant you let go of me? you deserve a much better deal..I must say that AK emoted extremely well here...
And when he answers her shayed eh mere problem hai..tume chod nahi sakta...there was so much raw pain in his eyes...and in that gulp he took...
And all the love she felt for him was so evident in her tone,facial expressions,eyes,and in the words she spoke next...why are you giving yourself so much pain,hmmm? that hmmm was so soft and sensual...and with her next few words she conveyed to him finally that she also really loves him and cares for him..She does not even think of holding back..
mohan did not even feel surprised...why should he? because he had always known it..And Megha also did not try to cover it up... why should she? because she knows that he is aware of her love...It was typically..na bole tum na main ne kuch kaha...phir be hum dhonon ko jana tha sacch kya hai...I just loved it that they did not make it it a very dramatic moment...like...finally...you are out with it...because really speaking,there was no need to do so.
And even a blind person could make out how it tore her heart to tell him...you create a new life for yourself..and fill it with happiness...Mohan Batnagar who is alert to catch each and every nuance of his love needed nothing more than this as confirmation about his lady's love for him...and later,once he recalls it and relives it, he will ponder more deeply as to why Megha is holding herself from him...but at that moment....he wanted to  emphasize to her and to himself that she is his life and happiness and that he will hold on to her at any cost....And when he bent towards her a if in slow motion,she did not even flinch...she was all ready to submit to him...even if he had kissed her, I do not think she would have pushed him away..at least not immediately...But Mohan, being the perfect gentle man he is ,is not at all ready to take advantage of her like that...he does not touch her...but the intimacy was more than if he had touched or hugged her tight.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
you are one year younger than my son...shoba.!!!
[/QUOTE] i shud say my mom to discuss here with uπŸ˜†[/QUOTE]
she is welcome...if she is interested.!!
[/QUOTE] i think she wont come bcoz she is busy in other works na[/QUOTE]
if she comes here she will leave much of her other work..like i do..main thing..she ill supervise you less..as she wont have time to do so.!!!!
[/QUOTE] but we have only one comp and i m totally fb and IF addict if mom also started dicussion in IF then what about meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she only likes to watch serials on net
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fari - How long did it take you to make this MMT waala VM??? It was awesomely superb. I must have watched at least 20 times since morning. Lowe love it :D
sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: 55shobha

you are one year younger than my son...shoba.!!!

i shud say my mom to discuss here with uπŸ˜†
she is welcome...if she is interested.!!
i think she wont come bcoz she is busy in other works na
if she comes here she will leave much of her other work..like i do..main thing..she ill supervise you less..as she wont have time to do so.!!!!
but we have only one comp and i m totally fb and IF addict if mom also started dicussion in IF then what about meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she only likes to watch serials on net
🀣🀣🀣🀣
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

SUmi - Come on yaar medal toh medal hota hain. I want an item number on Dhinka Chika πŸ˜³

Siree - πŸ€—

hi neelu,fari,sita,shamil,sumi..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Fari, mods ne bola hai ke pehle 20 pages tak NBT ka hi discussion karo...and now we are in the 50s...toh chalega thoda sa πŸ˜³..

Waise Mohan was looking very cute yesterday in his red hoodie 😳...I didnt find his lion tattoo when he came out in the black vest and towel πŸ€”...

@ first 20 pages

πŸ˜† dil ke behlaney ko ye khayal acha hai Ghalib πŸ˜†

oh yeah πŸ˜³ red hoodie mein ekdum itna chonoo baby lag raha tha, ooper se the two bottles around his neck πŸ˜† oh itna paala bacha lag raha tha naa

oh yaar, how closely you observe Kunal πŸ˜² mai tou tatoo ko note karna bhool gayi, abhi dekhti hoon, let me see whether it was visible or not

sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

hi neelu,fari,sita,shamil,sumi..πŸ€—πŸ€—

welcome siree...
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
friends please like this page 

hi sitaπŸ€—

@Fari

arey yaar mohan megha not so close so megha ko mohan ko Aaise dekh kar uncomfortable to feel hoga na...but mohan ko to idea hi nahi tha what he didπŸ˜†

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sita exactly...the PL romance scene was done so beautifully. And yesterday they both behaved like the elders in their family arranged the marriage for them last week and they got married without knowing each other too well!! Its like they were never intimate before!!!