Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Fari πŸ€—

Tumhara Insecticide aur insectfull analysis of yesterday's episode padha πŸ€£.

Please make a spoof thread on this πŸ€£

lol mai copy kar sakti hoon naye thread mein? πŸ˜†  is copying allowed to make new threads? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sumi πŸ€—  chalo shukar hai kisi ne tou pura padha πŸ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Hai predictions aur main? Kabhi nahi 😳 
Kal Riddhima ne mujhse woh adhikaar chheen liya πŸ˜†..she will turn into a full blown vamp agle full moon day par πŸ˜†

haan yaar, abhi mainey episode dekha, half an hour back, and now i know the root of all your worries / distress last night πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

she really was looking deadly in that scene last night πŸ˜† reminded me of the butter knife scene lol
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

lol mai copy kar sakti hoon naye thread mein? πŸ˜†  is copying allowed to make new threads? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sumi πŸ€—  chalo shukar hai kisi ne tou pura padha πŸ˜†

Why not? Make a new thread pleej πŸ˜³
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Why not? Make a new thread pleej πŸ˜³

chalo banati hoon abhi πŸ˜†  yaar tumhey itney andey tamatar padey hain, lagta hai tum abb mujhey bhi andoon ki baarish mein bheegana chah rahi hou πŸ€£
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone!!! πŸ€—

Another day, another great great super dooper good episode going to come our way

thoughts / predictions??

predictionsπŸ˜•πŸ˜• we cant say any thing about CV but i m sure madam butter knife is the 3rd vamp of the show Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail

haan yaar, abhi mainey episode dekha, half an hour back, and now i know the root of all your worries / distress last night πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

she really was looking deadly in that scene last night πŸ˜† reminded me of the butter knife scene lol

Now that you have understood the root of my worries, kal raat ka mujhe pan se maarne wali baat ko seriously mat lena πŸ˜†...

Positives: I loved the dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa sequence. Mohan and kids were so adorable πŸ˜³. Naya Addu can give Nanhi a run for her money..ek dum sahi acting karta hai πŸ˜†. Lallu spiderman pe toh main ekdum aise thi πŸ€£.

Mohan in touliya was supposed to be romantic?? πŸ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134876#62488736

lol that's the link to the thread πŸ˜†  just for you Sumi 
sumiswap thumbnail

chalo banati hoon abhi πŸ˜†  yaar tumhey itney andey tamatar padey hain, lagta hai tum abb mujhey bhi andoon ki baarish mein bheegana chah rahi hou πŸ€£

Hai hai..itne din main aisehi khush ho rahi thi ke phoolon ki baarish hui mujhpe...khair ande tamatar hi sahi..mere grocery ka expense kam ho gaya πŸ˜†..I want you also to get muft ke ande tamatar so that tumhara bhi grocery expense kam ho πŸ€£
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i read an article that NBT team is going Nepal for shooting so that may be meghan honey moon sequence
what do u think honey moon with kids or without kids???
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Now that you have understood the root of my worries, kal raat ka mujhe pan se maarne wali baat ko seriously mat lena πŸ˜†...

Positives: I loved the dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa sequence. Mohan and kids were so adorable πŸ˜³. Naya Addu can give Nanhi a run for her money..ek dum sahi acting karta hai πŸ˜†. Lallu spiderman pe toh main ekdum aise thi πŸ€£.

Mohan in touliya was supposed to be romantic?? πŸ˜†

yaar that scene was super cute, just Megha's new hairstyle is bothering me no end πŸ€’

but the scene was super dooper cute πŸ˜  Monu looked cute+++, a third kid in that red hoodie with bottles around his neck πŸ€£  aww choo cute!!

Megha really looked a mother of three with her rapunzel like braided hair arising from the highest point of her scalp πŸ˜†  weird hairstyle...

it did make her look like Monu's mother too  πŸ˜†

yaar this new Addu is out of this world cute and amazing!!! me so happy they got this kid to play addu, he's bang on with all expressions and is just aperfect match for Monu dear πŸ˜³

Mohan in touliya  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ aur Megha sharmao-ying πŸ€£  I was about to fall off my seat laughing lol

suhaag raat ke instead suhaag din manaya MM ne πŸ˜†  agar Indu dekh leti tou kehti "kapdey tou honeymoon ke bhi nahi, Ranbir ke pehney hain"  πŸ˜†