Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Rithvik deserved 30, judges unfair (Page 2)

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
See dont go into the technicalities coz no one gets it...including the judges...LOL

You liked Ritwik's performance...most people did...that is what matters...people remember good performances than just the marks...
Hope he does much better than he performed this week...

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I agree that Ritvik is far better than GC in terms of dancing. He has speed, energy, and most importantly -- a natural lachak in his body. When you see him dance, you want to dance with him. That's the kind of impact he has on you.

EDIT: I did find it weird that he wasn't given full on 30.

Edited by Elysia - 06 August 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechoicecl0wn

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Ritviks 27 was completely justified till Karan-Mohena, Gurmeet-Shampa and even Isha-Salman got 30. I mean i am an Isha-Salman supporter...but still i felt 30 was too much for that act...Now Isha should try new styles like hip-hop, salsa, rumba, and others...

Rashmi was the only person who deserved 30, and my heart went out to Darsheel...poor kid is doing so much hardwork and still the judges dont give him 30...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thechoiceefsuncl0wn-Chandramukhi-

thechoice Groupbie
thechoice
thechoice

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone...the only people who deserved a 30 was Rashmi and Deepak. I loved Rithvik's performance next and could not believe that they didnt get 30 whereas the others whose performances were not that great got 30. I mean seriously?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

efsun Senior Member
efsun
efsun

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I love rhitwik's dance performance very very much...   
    (I am Gurmeet fan I love Gurmeet all performance very very much )  but  Rhitwik and Rashmi   are my favorite in JDJ...  Bacause  Ithink Rhitwik and Rashmi gorgeous and amazing dancers...  good luck  Rhitwik ,Rashmi ...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
If Karan-Mohena deserved 30 then so DID Rithvik IMO.  Karan Mohena's performance was not flawless at all !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

efsunNinnzGm-Chandramukhi-Sanju_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index