Page   of 2

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by sups2222

Originally posted by viratmanvi

kd n ranvir fight ranveer throws brick at kd but it hits banga's chamcha vats vats doesnt noe d gang hit him dey help him n he says now dey oww him as dey saved his lifeLOLvats keeps on carassing piddi cheeks every1 teases piddi ..meanwhile anirudh passport denial makes him angry d students cum to apologize to him he shouts dem n orders to leave him alone every1 gets d newz of detention..precap kiSHA fight anirudh cums as a lectureer for d detention ..
LOLLOL Full to summary de diLOL I loved the hospital scene in which vats says to wear a helmet and the students are thinking in wrong direction i laughed so hard on that sceneROFL
But i missed kiya today a lot and upar se KD ke scenes bhi nai the n no more kisha i was so disappointed ..looking forward for tomorrow...jaitely comes and kisha are death staring at each other ...one thing i dont understand whenever jaitely sees them the duo are always death staring ai each other hehe that's a lot funny to watch ...LOL
Love,
PiyaEmbarrassed
i guess after seeing their death staring he will tell dem to seat next to eachotherTongue

aww i wish dat really happensEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no kiya today :( (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

Originally posted by LoveAngel21

I didn't watch 2day'z epi...jaldi se koi short summary de do!

kd n ranvir fight ranveer throws brick at kd but it hits banga's chamcha vats vats doesnt noe d gang hit him dey help him n he says now dey oww him as dey saved his lifeLOLvats keeps on carassing piddi cheeks every1 teases piddi ..meanwhile anirudh passport denial makes him angry d students cum to apologize to him he shouts dem n orders to leave him alone every1 gets d newz of detention..precap kiSHA fight anirudh cums as a lectureer for d detention ..

thnx dear!:)...da precap seems very promising...hope there wl be lots of KeSha scenes tomo

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
me missed her too...nd d hospital scene ws damn funnyyROFL

cnt waitt fr 2morro...Embarrassed

Edited by Tabzy - 06 August 2012 at 9:11am

ash_jodhaakbar

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
No Kiya/Kisha!!!!Aww...
its alrite.The precap had her rite.Which means we get a KiSha scene tomm.Waiting for it.

ash_jodhaakbar

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I missed her in today episode ! :(

ash_jodhaakbar

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
missed chicklet today

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.