•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

do u think wen kash starts liking suj.. piyush will come back?

Poll Choice
yes.. he will
no
maybe
not sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

i was thinking abt this.. i guess wen kashish will start liking sujal... piyush will come back and then the story will bcome like kasuati zindi......, when bajaj come back.and prena get a shock... theres a high chance cause no one actually dies in  ekta's soaps😊

Originally posted by ~*~KOMAL~*~

didn't piyush  died already??😕
how he's gonna come baq

lol yeah, how can he come back..they showed his body and everything.. umm

unless he comes back as a zombie 😆

if he came back the drama would just be stupid for god sake they showed his dead body!

I don't think that Ekta will show him back!!😆 Coz he is 🤢 now & they showed his dead body.

But if he is hamshakal(who died) of Piyush then he(real Piyush) may come back.

Ekta can show him.....It's just think.....😕

B'bye

tru but i dnt fink piyush will cum bk like dey showd da accident wen he was talkin 2 kash n dey showed his body n evryfing

FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!! IM SICK OF PEOLPE COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD, NOT TO MENTION MANY HAVING THE ESSENSE OF IMMORTALITY!!! IF P COMES BACK IM GONNA GO SICK.🤢

WAISAY I DONT THINK HE WILL.😃

u guys are rite... he wont come back.. just wanted to see ur reactions..

bye

I'm sure that Piyush won't be back. He has been dead for a long time now. But there might be another character who will look exactly like him.😉

i agree wid amish 22

like she said there will be a character like him.

it cud b kashish's child which is in her womb and they put  after 20 years and the child will grow up 2 a young man and the child will b exactly like its father (piyush) geddit?   

😉

if another person like piyush will come back he may fall in love with kashish but kashish will not as she has sujal and although that person was not piyush