Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

SS:: Sajni Aur Sajna Ke Liye (Updated: Pt 3, Pg 6) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haifa_JayBFan

wwoowww...nice!! part-1 was fb..
thanx 4 d pm

glad you liked it,  . i will make sure it gets a lot better in upcoming parts. . Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:: Sajni Aur Sajna Ke Liye (Updated: Pt 3, Pg 6) (Page 4)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Vinder.  Sorry it took me so long to get here.  Missed the first bus and the next one was packed then a nice young man gave me a lift part way and I had to walk the rest of the way.  Blushing  So.  Now that I am here I had a read and I have missed your style of writing so much.  I am not yet familiar with the characters in Kairee just yet but will soon find out more about them.  The start of your SS is very good for me.  Please pm me when you update.Smile

definitely Xarina,  will Pm you the update, and thanks for the great comments, dont mind the delay it happens.

also I will be starting something very soon, that will hopefully be a easi way to get to familiarise with the characters. . so just hang on. . once i get the timings with work and projects out of the way, , will start a new thing from my side soon..  Smile

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
 so here it is guys, part 2. . request: whenever there is a Sajni dialog, try to visualise it as Sajni really saying it . Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
Part 2: The Transformation Begins

Ever since Ambi came into Imarti Nivas as ANuj's wife, she ahs uncovered many issues whose roots were Imarti's deeds/evilness. . . 

Ambi had sorted out kusum's terrified life, by cleverly getting Prakash back from Dubai and indirecly making Prakash have to stay.. Imarti really had no chance to outsmart AMbi. . AMbi was too gud for her. . haa Hambeee. .

next wud be Sajni. . AMbi had noticed Ved trying to get away from Sajni or staying rather alert from Sajni whenever she was close. . and Sajni herself had cried out her woes of her married life. .

then one evening. .. . . .

break: so this is it. . AMbi Sajnii talk about to begin . .  I am not very sure how to bridge this seciton, but will try the best I can while still in writing mode. . so hopefulyl it ticks.

after dinner, .. AMbi gestured to Sajni to stay back . . and tahts what sajni did but in a weary stance. . tak jum. .  (i honestly dont know why i put "Tak Jum" here lol )

Sajni approached Ambi in the kitchen and even before Ambi cud say anything. . Sajni yelled: "AMbiii, , tum to mera nature jaanti ho, agar mein raat ko jaldi nehi soungi, to meri ankeen lal lal ho jayengi Ouch , meri beauty sleep ka kya hoga AMbiii. . jaldi bolo. !!!!   (Ambi, you know my nature dont you? if i dont sleep early enough m y eyes wil become red, what about my beauty sleep, please keep it quick)

Ambi::  Jiji me aapse Ved ji ke bare mein baat karna chahti hun. . . 

Sajni. . nehiii. . .agar tum firse mujhe wo circus ticket jaise idea dena chahti ho to nehiii. . Maaji mujhe zinda khaa jayengi  (nooo. . if you want to give me a idea just like the circus tickets, then nooo, Imarti will swallow me alive!!! Hambeee)

AMbi:: nehi nehi Jiji, mein to appko ek aur tarkieb bataungi .. . (no no , i will tell you another formula)

Sajni (now getting more interested, and alert):: kyaaa. . aur idea. . .batao. .Big smile (what , another idea, go on tell tell. . . )

Ambi:: aaapko  apni lali lipistick ko ch'odna hoga, aur make up bhi kum karna hoga. . . (before Ambi cud finish. . )

Sajni. . kya . .kya.a.a.  kya.a.a.a.a.a.  bilkul nehi. . AMbi tum to meta nature jaanti ho, sajne sawarne se mujhe kitna maza aata he, aur agar maine make up kum kardiya, to ved ji bhaag jayenge. . . Shocked Shocked Shocked  (no, not at all,, I wont stop my make up + lali lipistick. . I love doing make up and love my lali lipistick , if i stop , then ved ji might run away. .. Shocked )

AMbi:; nehi jiji ,, aisa kuch nehi hoga. . lekin uske upar appko Ved ji se boht kum baat karni hogi. . aur zara zyada duuriyan karni hogi. .  (no ,, nothing like that will happen, but on top of that you will have to also keep distance from Ved and talk less to him. . )   (readers note: I am trying to keep story line grounded and as simple as possible. . )

break: this was the hardes to write. . havent i said that I really love lali lipistick just the way she
is??. .  so dont worry, I will definitely make a u-turn on this as predicted in Part 1 of this SS. .

Sajni:: AMbiii. . to Ved ji paka bhaag jayenge. .  (AMbi, then Ved will definitely make a run for it. . )

AMbi:: LOL Jiji aap mujhe ye bataiye, ke Ved ji kya ab nehi bhaagte??  (tell me one thing, doesnt ved alraedy run from you now?? )   (I feel hurt writing this line now. . Cry)
LOL
Sajni: Confused Confused umm. . haa. .  oh hhh hh  . . ab samjhi. . Ambiii. . tum meri sangat me shamil ho kar boht smart ho geyi ho LOL (with the cute Sajni laugh) . . Ved ji se dhuuriyan karke, wo mujhe yaad karenge. .Big smile aur phir. . . . "dil garden garden ho gaya" (day dreaming starts ). .  still in day dream . .    (ohhh, now I understand Ambi. . staying with me for a long time ahs made you too also very smart. .  if i stay away from ved he will miss me.. . Big smile  YAY. . then we can both do "dil garden garden " (dreaming while awake as usual lol LOL))

Ambi:: Haa jiji. . .  to ab aapko yeh baat par dhyan karna hoga. . baki sab aap par. .   (Okay now Jiji, you seem to be all set and redy to go. . its all up to you now. . )

Sajni:: Lekin. . agar mein nehi zyada waqt tak lali lipistick ke bina reh saki to mein phir se lagaungi, HAaa Ambiii. . . (BUT. . if i cant live without lali lipistick for long. . I will have it back on me again. . yeeesss, AMbiii. . . )

Ambi:; LOL ko baat nehi. . (no probs/ )

break: damn damn damn  i gotta go offline now. . too busy for a few days. . and I hate it. . I have to go offline while my writing mode just fired up . . DAMN it. . . aww..w.w.w.w.  I will definitely update this ASAP. . the earliest can be anytime i get the chance ,, but practically thinking  . .if in writing mood, definitely by Sunday. . Big smile

PART 3 Hints::  , Ved gradualy starts to get some discomfort, Why? what and read LOL (u probably know why) . . Sajni  transformation takes a toll . .  not on Sajni but more on Ved. . . . . (temporary, coz by end of this SS, I will bring her back to her usual selfWink)  (a revamp of Part 1 hints. . they usually dont really happen entirely, but you never know, the more the writing mood lasting and the time  available anything is possible lol. . )
-------------------------------------------------------

sorry for all typos guys. . 

its also first time i am writing a more dialog oriented writing  as a SS. . so pelase forgive me for any inconsistencies/ errors. . I am not very good at typing hindi. . so I also included eng, translations. . .

Will update ASAP. . some issues have prevented a update at this time. . . but based on the hints for part 2 that i included in part 1,, they all did not happen , , coz i never plan things out  lol. . but write as the flow goes along. . . so expect some drag,, but I will try my best to make it all worth it. . .

I personally had a unconfortable ,, just a bit, moment while initiating the AMbi Sajni talk. . but hope you guys like this part. . expecting feedback . . plaase give suggestions if any. .  and make sure to hit the like button+ leave a comment Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105Xarina--Udhay--.SajnaVe.

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Me First yaayyyiiieee ...   Dancing Dancing

That was awesome yaaa ... 
Haye Sajni my jaan ...   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90--Udhay--

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Big smile  wow Dhruti that was pretty fast lol. .  LOL  . . thanks lol Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
It was superb friend!! I liked it!!

U write very well.. :)

Waiting for the next update!! :)

Vinder90

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

Originally posted by dhruti

Big smile  wow Dhruti that was pretty fast lol. .  LOL  . . thanks lol Smile

yu welks dear ...
was checking out the forum and yur SS shot up so checked it WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Vinder90

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

It was superb friend!! I liked it!!

U write very well.. :)

Waiting for the next update!! :)

many thanks Udhay. .   I was laughing while writing most of it lol. . .  and some of the thoughts that i had about Ved runnin if Sajni looses heavy make up was rather wierd lol .. but i liked it LOL

will update soon. . as soon as i get some work done. . coz got a clear line of thought for this SS Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.