Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

SS:: Sajni Aur Sajna Ke Liye (Updated: Pt 3, Pg 6) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Vinder, liked this intro to the characters and your take on their relationships.  You have laid down the foundation and would love to see how you build it onwards.  As always, love your unique style of writing.  Thanks for the pm.

thanks a lot aris for the great comments. . . i am certain this SS will flow well, coz i feel it in the veins. . LOL really. . the start is done, the rest automatically flows. . aap to mera nature jaante hein na LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:: Sajni Aur Sajna Ke Liye (Updated: Pt 3, Pg 6) (Page 2)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamzin43

vinder my friend as always you rockClapClapClap ... oh god have i missed your style of writingCryCry  your funny to the coreLOLLOL and if anybody new to vinder style of writing  i'll tell you as a veteran reader of his ss this dude rocks Clap  now the question thats bugging me is why is imarti devi  like this to her dils ConfusedConfusedConfused whats her problem maybe you can figure this out and tell me Wink

great to have you here tamzin. . Big smile  and many thanks for the compliments. . made my day Big smile

why Imarti is like this:: this issue was covered in the kairee episodes . . the one where Ambi leaves the house after imarti lies to Ambi about Anuj-Mala relationship . . that Imarti just found that out after Anuj Ambi marrieage. .    But AMbi eventually comes back, discovers true nature of Imarti when she is about to burn Kusum voice lol (koyla style)  . . AMbi then consults her mother on Imarti's behavior, and is then told to uncover the backstory. . And Ambi does this by askign Vimla;s husband , ie. Imarti's brother about Imarti's back story. . Its got something to do with Imarti's husband leaving her. . and that she loved her hubby too much, , and he left Imarti for someone else, and Imarti love for sons and fear of loosing them turned to obsession of over-pride. .  This was covered evry loosely in the serial, indicating that the creatives might be still working on it in detail, but thats the basics. . :)

if u wish to find out teh exact epi, i cant remember, but will find it out for you. . Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
this is what I call an SS ... Wink

Now, i got to know what i had missed since 6th June 2012 ... Cry

Awesome Vindy ... Just too good ... LOL

now what else should I say, aap toh mera nature pehle se jaante hai naa Embarrassed

Buddy, Thanks for the PM Hug

Vinder90

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

now what else should I say, aap toh mera nature pehle se jaante hai naa Embarrassed

Thanks a tonne Dhruti for the posiive feedback, I will soon get back to the swing of things, once my writing mode is back to form .  . and as i say, with me starting is the hardest part, and now that the hardship is out of the way , i can go with the flow, and hopefully it will shape up in best way possible.  Smile

aur haa, mein to aapka nature pehle se hein jaanta hu LOL

Madhura2105

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

Originally posted by dhruti

Thanks a tonne Dhruti for the posiive feedback, I will soon get back to the swing of things, once my writing mode is back to form .  . and as i say, with me starting is the hardest part, and now that the hardship is out of the way , i can go with the flow, and hopefully it will shape up in best way possible.  Smile

aur haa, mein to aapka nature pehle se hein jaanta hu LOL

Your Raw estyle ... makes me go haaa ... haambee ...  LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43Vinder90

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Nice work Vinder!! I'm liking it!! U r a good writer!! Thumbs Up

Vinder90

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Nice work Vinder!! I'm liking it!! U r a good writer!! Thumbs Up

glad you liked it Udhay. .   i am just pausing for a while but whenever the writing mode kicks in again , wi ll update this ASAP . . Smile

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
wow vinder what an ss

loved it alot 

u r such a great writer n u always say your not that good , accept the truth vinder Kasam se ur the best writer n this is one of the best ss i have ever read!!!!

the intro, the style u wrote it in was awesome, keep it up n plz write more!!!

n people write ss/ff on the main leads but u made me so glad n happy by being creative n writing it on Sajni , plz update soon will be waiting very eagly

n thnx for the pm

vinder u r my star

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.