Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice going Vinder.  Love the way that Ambi is sorting things out.  She is is everyone's saviour.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

@vinder... U will get a writing mode for sure... Who can escape from laalilipstick ... Even words will become less to write on her romance...

true. .  😊😆 😃
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Nice going Vinder.  Love the way that Ambi is sorting things out.  She is is everyone's saviour.

thanks Xarina. . Ambi is surely the main problem solver in the serial. . all others are more like spectators. . though lali lipistick in the recent fake groom matter was the first crime runaway stopper lol 😆
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
SO guys, sorry for the massive delay, i cud not help it, things kept coming up, but now I am in writing mood, so here goes part 3. . .

-------------------------------
Part 3: The Perplexing Effects

Sajni was all in all determined to transform herself, and be a complete opposite in a way of what she was, she decided that she would for once try keeping quiet and go without her favourite lali lipistick and worst of all she wud have to puit lesser make up on or none at all, she felt sad for the changes she had to make to try something new but after a thought on Ved Ji, she just had to try something new, coz her tactic of jumping on him never worked, and he would always retreat.

As soon as she entered their bedroom, she would find Ved working on his abacus, doing some maths, (sorry for the low standard abacus here lol) and usually whenever Sajni walked in, she wud be either singing some romantic song or running towards Ved to tell her how her day went. . .  Ved would always be on high alert as soon as Sajni came in coz he used to get scared of being jumped on agian or what if Sajni in all her exitements injures herself while jumping up and down telling him about how her day at home passed,

But this time, Ved would be in for a required Jhatka!!!  Sajni walked in, and was about to shout out "Hum MIle". . ..  and Ved thought here she goes again. , "Ram Ram" . . .  And instantly before the built up song in Sajni exploded outside, she just went quiet, and resisted her very very deep urge to head over to where Ved was sitting and try to tell him abotu her day , and how she had decorated Vibha's face before her alliance discussion with a prospective groom, she also wanted to complain to him how his mum makes her wash the utensils and ruin her beauriful hands, there was soo much for Sajni to talk about, but had to control herself, ,.. . BECAUSE, for Ved ji, she can do anything!!!

All this was very hard for Sajni, Having to stop what she used to do normally for over a year, and now just stop instantly, was taking a toll on her. . . She forgot to change for the night, and in her deep self controlled mood, she went to bed, quietly, faced away from Ved, and pretended to sleep. . 

Ved got the shock of his life. . . . Instantly he dropped all his work and just looked at Sajni in a very very very confused way. .  He was totally took aback when Sajni just went to sleep without saying a single word and without charging towards him. . .😕 He though. . "hey bhagwan, ye Sajni ko kya ho gaya, pehle to kabhi bhi baaatein karne ke bagair nehi soti thi, kya hamse koi bhool to nehi hui??? "   (Oh God!!, what happened to Sajni, she has never behaved like this before, have I perhaps made any mistake that made her angry???")

He was just about to call out for Sajni when he herd a ""ZZZ-Zzz-ZZz-hngGGh-Ppbhww- zZZ . . ."  (thats snoring loudly by the way) 😆  Sajni had a feeling that she was being watched by Ved, because while doing his tech maths, he ususally grumbles to himself, but as soon as she went to bed, he went all silent, and she just felt she was being watched. .

Thinking that Sajni was fast asleep, he thought she was just tired

First COmmercial Break:(readers note: GUYS, i am not gonna make this end fast, coz i dont feel like lol, so expect some drag, but i will try to make it worthwile, THOUGH, if you dont like that, just tell me via COmment/PM that i shud speed it up 😉)

But one thing that Sajni forgot was that  she still had her heavy make up on and it was paining her, but she was determined to keep herself on bed and get to sleep unline normal, . .

Now Ved was rather still in a full on confused mode, but suddenly got Alerted. . . He thought Sajni was pretending and that when he goes to bed, she will pounce on him again. . . So he in his defensive mode, slowly creeped behind Sajni to make his space on the bed, and get to sleep, all while watching Sajni, "  Sajni was feeling all the activity behind her, and the movements on the bed that Ved was doing just to get to bed, adn how slowly he was doing it, perhaps coz he though he cud escape before Sajni engulfed him 😆. . BUt again to his shock, Sajni did not react at all. . Some never -before experienced sadness took over him. . he never felt so sad ever since he got married, and this was the first time, he felt this way . it was as if something had parted ways with him.,, and he wasnt able to do anything. . .

Second Break:  😭 i really need that now, I am feeling sad. . . nooo , where is this heading. . . nooo ..  😡 oh . . .Hmmm. . .sorry I was just having a coffee adn that made my brain rev a up a bit. . 😕 . .  Ahh yes, . . .  bear with this sad bit drag, IT is required. . . 😉

Our lovely couple was now on the bed, neither had every felt the way they were feeling before, a wierd kind of sadness came over them and was simlpy hurting them. . 😭 😭 😭 (nooo. . . i am in devdas mood now. . Nooo. .. Cum on FOCUS::: Rawrrr )   Sajni was taking heaviest toll in all this, and was just about to Switch off her change-supporting mode and revert back to original sajni, when in the nick of time. . . she heard. . . "Good Night Sajni"   ("Sajni, Shubh Ratri) . . . It was as if time had stopped for Sajni. . . Ved had for the first time wished Sajni good night.. and this was a first time, before as Sajni later remembered, she wuold always barge Ved with her own cute stories and chattter that he never got a chance to say anything. .  in some situations she would realise that her exitement would get in the way of her husband's work, and at times he would not even be able to sleep because of all the chatter. . . . . she was sad, but happy that on the very first day, she had broken the "good night" barrier,   but was unaware of what Ved was going through. . .

He on the other hand, because he just could not bear Sajni that way, but was scared to say because it was too early to speculate, as she sounded fast asleep. the sadness that was within him due to Sajni's actions, made him already too soon start missing the old moments, and was missing Sajni's chatter, and how she wud always say gud night to him, and most often, clutch his hand in hers, and go to sleep. . 😭

------------------------------------------

PART 4 Hints::  , As you can see this was rather a sad update, but I believe it is needed, I hopefully was clear enuf in showing how the two love each other, but as a matter of fdact they have never expressed to each other, and now they are havnig to put up with entirely different situations if they were not the original Sajni Ved Duo. . . This will be key to makign the realize each other and be mroe open in comeing updates + timings. . .  SO for the next part, expect more Jhatkas and hard effort from Sajni to change herself. .  (I might annoy you a bit by something i just thought of lol, but please bear with me in advance)  AND as I said I write raw, so my in-line comments/ breaks reflect what i am really thinking while writing, AND i never proof read, coz you know i write full RAW, no spell check either, 😃 , so you get something tahts extremely "new born"

Please leave comments, and if you wish to suggest any improvemetns or if you have any wishes for this, pelase comment or send me a PM, i will be eager to get feedback , because it always helps, so cum on , read , comment, enjoy, and have full fun and masti, and lets make Kairee IF, an ever more fantastic place to be by increasing activity levels. . .CUM ON . . !!!!
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update Vinder!! Keep up the good work..
U r a good writer, I must say!!
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Nice update Vinder!! Keep up the good work..
U r a good writer, I must say!!

😃 many thanks for the awesome comment,  I will update this as soon as I get enuf comments for this one lol, 😆  and I hopefully will terminate all the sad bits in the next update , thats if while writing it i dont get any jhatkas myself lol
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update.  I liked the use of the abacus. Very humourus.  As a writer you are growing in each update.  I like that.😃  Please continue.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Nice update.  I liked the use of the abacus. Very humourus.  As a writer you are growing in each update.  I like that.😃  Please continue.

after writing the word "abacus" the effects of that  had me 🤣 at the very thought and imagination lol. . .    many thanks for the awesome comments,  😃
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Supeer Updateee Vinder 
Very niceee Updateee :D
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey i will read in free time...

Reserred for commnets ,,,,