Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

SS:: Sajni Aur Sajna Ke Liye (Updated: Pt 3, Pg 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

I have been saying I will do a SS since a while now. Work and academics kept distracting me, but finally i seem to have locked onto the right gear in me, writing mode is switched on. Big smile . . I apologise in advance for my writing style is very very rusty, but I promise I will get better with the flow Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1: The Needed Parichay   Page 1

Sajni loved her hubby to bits. . but never experience the feeling of being loved herself.  Sajni had a concept taken from common statements that looking pretty is her plus point and she was too flattered by praises heaped on her by her beauty parlour costomers. She had never declared her love nor her affection on Ved since marriage, but just wend along with the idea that since they are hubby and wife. . these lovey dovey things come naturally. I'm afraid not, coz most times the individual has to take the first steps towards happy married life. 

And ever since marriage, Ved always seemed occupied with calculations of expenditure and did whatever his mother Hambee told him to do.  Even during the first marriage night, Imarti had instructed Ved to run an entire calculation of the wedding expenditure to plan for Anuj's wedding. And after the wedding Imarti's tortures on Kusum had completely scared the wits out of Sajni. . who was scared that if she ever does anything that Imarti does not like, she might bear same consequences as Kusum. . This made Sajni traet Imarti as a strict head teacher. . and considered it a duty to always ask for permission from Imarti before Sajni ever deosn anything.  She was too innocent to realise that Imarti was against a happy married life for her sons, because imarti was deeply scared of a situation where even her sons abandon her.

QUICK THOUGHT: (I have no idea where this mad idea came into my mind , but oh well, will go on to see where this leads me LOL)

Ved had always been the super-maths geek in the family, and a deply devoted religious scholar.  He had never had to leave the vicinity of his own home, apart from when he wud sometimes make trips to Anuj's office just to check on his younger brother under sintruction from Imarti, or go to the temple to learn more of the ancient scriptures.  He got maried only to heed to his mother's wishes, but very innocent and gud at heart, never ever ill behaved with Sajni. In fact, he was at times scared of Sajni when she tried to land on him. . he would simple get frightened. And the talking style and clumsiness in Sajni wud make him feel that she is very young at heart. But he never realised when he got used to Sajni and her clumsiness and bubbliness, and was very happy with it, though Sajni usually scared the wits out of him when she pounced on him in dreamy land mode Embarrassed (dil garden garden ho gaya LOL)

COMMERCIAL BREAK: (my writing mood is now drying up. . but while I have go to this point, hmm. . interesting. . no I mean for me I have a clear idea where i am going to take this. . readers, please bear with me, I usually have problems starting off a fun story. . coz so far i have only had major experience in high-emotion stories . . so this is also a learning curve for me)

Things went on as usual, with Sajni very perplexed at why Ved shows no signs of love/ at least friendship with her, and Ved was as usual striken with shock at Sajni's attempts to get close and did not know what to do. . Confused

Eventually with time, Anuj got married to AMbi. . (coughs. .) we All know how. . Smile  and Ambi gradually began to understand the woes of Sajni's married life. . and the adverse efffects of Imarti's interferences. .  She then decide tthat just as she sorted out Prakash Kusum matters, she wud also extract the khatta segments of Sajni-Ved and make sure a happy future. . 

PART 2 Hints:: Sajni gives up the "lali lipistick" trade mark Shocked , Ved gradualy starts to get some discomfort, Why? what and read LOL (u probably know why) . . Sajni begins a transformation . . (temporary, coz by end of this SS, I will bring her back to her usual selfWink)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys that was the first part. Reasons why it was short. .::: a very rusty writing mood as i said, its not lasting long enough, . . Forgive me for the errors,    I never proof read/ error-check/ blooper-check my writings,  and I always include thoughts/ ideas that i have while writing the craetive work. . Because, I like keeping it RAW. . Smile thos who have read my writings in other forums, know this lol. .   I write as it goes along. . nothing is planned.. starting point has always been 1 sentence or a few words. . and when writing mood kicks in I write like a zombie. LOL . . note: a creative zombie lol. . not a normal one. . LOL . .My Writings Quality is definitely not as gud as the majority, but it gives me hapiness lol. . but I think I am improving. .   wow wow wow.  I shud stop my rant.. . 

Anyways. . please hit the like button if you liked the start, please give suggestions here/ via PM. . and enjoy it  . . . ANd now that I have started, I guarantee that this will get a lot better. .  I am confident. Big smile

PART 1: The Needed Parichay   Page 1 (6th August 2012)
PART 2: The Transformation Begins Page 4 (16th August 2012)
PART 3: The Perplexing Effects Page 6 (9th September 2012)

Edited by Vinder90 - 09 September 2012 at 3:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanaris22ltamzin43Madhura2105A2ZVictoryXarina--Udhay--.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:: Sajni Aur Sajna Ke Liye (Updated: Pt 3, Pg 6)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Sajni my darling... Imarthi strict head teacher...U made vedji calculator... Yeah loved it lol... Its good if we make it short and update everyday daily dose will be nice as it will be a everyday episode... Very nice start as i am not good in comedy quotient i will be glad if more comedy scenes will be here lol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanaris22lVinder90--Udhay--

A2ZVictory

IF-Rockerz

A2ZVictory

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Will comment later Vinder

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90--Udhay--

aris22l

Goldie

aris22l

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Vinder, liked this intro to the characters and your take on their relationships.  You have laid down the foundation and would love to see how you build it onwards.  As always, love your unique style of writing.  Thanks for the pm.

Vinder90--Udhay--

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
good startThumbs Up..part 1..omg it was such a fabulous piece of work..firstly writing a SS on a comic character needs a tremendous effort n cant be done so easily...whenever sajni enters the screen she has potency to elicit laughter in ours...now coming 2 the ss..hey i loved the way u colligated ur thoughts/ideas..liked ur style of writing..though the story be raw it gratified readers expectations...finally thanks for such a top-notch ss...great job vinderClap  

Vinder90--Udhay--

tamzin43

Goldie

tamzin43

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
vinder my friend as always you rockClapClapClap ... oh god have i missed your style of writingCryCry  your funny to the coreLOLLOL and if anybody new to vinder style of writing  i'll tell you as a veteran reader of his ss this dude rocks ClapClapClapClapClap  now the question thats bugging me is why is imarti devi  like this to her dils ConfusedConfusedConfused whats her problem maybe you can figure this out and tell me Wink

Vinder90--Udhay--

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Sajni my darling... Imarthi strict head teacher...U made vedji calculator... Yeah loved it lol... Its good if we make it short and update everyday daily dose will be nice as it will be a everyday episode... Very nice start as i am not good in comedy quotient i will be glad if more comedy scenes will be here lol...

lol . . many thanks for liking it. .

I have just started, . . it felt like starting up a squeezed engine lol. . but finalyl made the start, now will aim to improve it. . i am feeling relieved for the start, I find that the hardest, the rest will flow Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

Will comment later Vinder

Smile wiil await the comment LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.