Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Damnnn, today's episode was awesome. I loved it! I loved both Mahira & Mikaal in it. Mahira is doing much better now..the thing that sort of bothers me about Mahira is that she tends to jerk her head a lot when she's acting..she does it repetitively. I noticed it before, but it just caught more of my attention today..there's still room for improvement in places but, her expressions though were bang on ..I felt for Falak's character today..especially in the end. Sure, she made an immature move by marrying Salman..but Salman wasn't a kid or anything..he made the decision to marry Falak too..and now that they were married, Salman should've known better.

I think Mikaal was brilliant in today's episode. His dialogue delivery and expressions were amazing!..And I absolutely loved the direction during the scene where Falak confronts Salman in the end..and Salman leaves the room and goes to sit out on the stairs. Moreover, the more I see Mikaal & Mahira together..I actually like them as an onscreen pair..sure, it's not the  conventional onscreen pair to like since they're always fighting lol...but I wouldn't mind seeing them paired again in another drama.

And I think the pace of the drama is going fine now..looking forward to the next episode!
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the confrontation scene was done so well by Mahirah and Meekal..
I can definitly see improvment in both their performances.. They're not perfect but improvement is what makes you better with time.. I actually like Mahirah's performance more than Humsafar in SEZ.. And meekal used to annoy me onscreen before but he's doing well in this drama.. I felt a lot for Falak in that scene..

And even I think the pace of the drama is fine.. I don't go crazy wanting it to end already.. It's perfectly fine.. Make's an impactt.
starstruckk thumbnail
I think Mahira's performances in the last 2-3 episodes have been better than her entire performance in Humsafar combined. 

and on facebook...on one of SeZ's fanpages I think..they just revealed the actress playing Salman's lover. I can not believe this lol..they killed the suspense..I didn't wanna knoww..I accidentally read it..that pissed me off..some page. 
starstruckk thumbnail
if anyone wants to know..I'll give them the link...๐Ÿ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
I saw her but she looks older than him :/
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I saw her but she looks older than him :/

yeah..she does. Well, love is blind. ๐Ÿ˜†

but with that said..I guess after seeing who Salman actually fell for, Falak will realize looks, appearance etc don't always matter...and maybe neither does age. ๐Ÿ˜†

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree with you guys, mahira is improving...but i  have noticed there are a few things that is repeated in every episode...other than the jerking of the neck๐Ÿ˜†...e.g...falak says in almost every episode...are you mad?...whats wrong with you?...i know its not her fault, she just delivers the lines...but it annoys me.
another thing i appreciate in this drama is that the friends are good actors...usually in some dramas they pick the worst actors in side roles like friends, hooligans etc etc, but here both rushna and the bhanda phooro friend(cant recall her name) have done a great job. 
BlackStar. thumbnail
Yah what's wrong with you annoys me too..
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

i agree with you guys, mahira is improving...but i  have noticed there are a few things that is repeated in every episode...other than the jerking of the neck๐Ÿ˜†...e.g...falak says in almost every episode...are you mad?...whats wrong with you?...i know its not her fault, she just delivers the lines...but it annoys me.

another thing i appreciate in this drama is that the friends are good actors...usually in some dramas they pick the worst actors in side roles like friends, hooligans etc etc, but here both rushna and the bhanda phooro friend(cant recall her name) have done a great job. 

I totally agree! I was telling my sister that today as well. For a change, they got frends who can actually act and who are decent looking as well. Usually the side characters either can't act or aren't as good looking as the main character..however, nice to see a change here.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=starstruckk]if anyone wants to know..I'll give them the link...๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTEinbox me...the suspense is killing me...i hope its not the indian girl from neeyat and malaal๐Ÿ˜†   deepti