India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || (Page 137)

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Unlike very week, when I sign off with applauding Umera, Sarmad, and team SeZ for a job well-done, I would like to begin this week with a heartfelt thank you to all involved with the project. Beginning with 7th Sky and MD Productions, Momina Duraid, Umera Ahmed, Sarmad Khoosat, to the technical crew, the creative team, the editing team, to Khizar Idrees, and of course last but not CLICK here http://desirantsnraves.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/shehr-e-zaat-episode-16-review/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

^^ who knows...
yahi tou suspense hai..

Haan it would be a surprise if he chooses Falak...actually he just might :O
But it would be weird...because they never showed him missing her or anything!
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
In the novel, they showed him coming back because he realized his bad..but here she went to him :s now what..

Nkapoor3

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=_QueenofHearts_]Okay, this serial has made BIG mistakes when it comes to our religion :/
The way she did her wuzu was all wrong! And she cleansed her nose with her right hand, when your supposed to do it with your left!

[/QUOTE]i agree, they should have payed more attention to this scene as it reaches millions of people,some of them might take it as the right way and learn the wrong wudu...furthermore, there is no restriction of using the right hand for cleansing the nose...here are the steps, i am sure we all know this but just as a reminder;
  • make intention for wudu(no words,just in the mind)
  • say Bismillah
  • wash the hands
  • rinse the mouth once, while three times is better
  • it is obligatory that one rinse their nose by sniffing in water and blowing it out once.To do so 3 times is better (I checked several references,right or left hand is not mentioned, if left hand was mandatory then it would have been mentioned)
  • wash the face from the limits of the hair to the bottom of the chin, and from ear to ear
  • wash the hands to the elbows,start with the right hand first,then left
  • pass wet hands over the head,and rub with wet fingers inside and outside your ears.
  • wash the feet up to ankles,starting with the right foot.
note:one must perform these acts in sequence, not doing so in sequence nullifies the wudoo.

What falak did wrong was doing the massah first before washing her hands till her elbow...but she was learning...so can give her the benefit of the doubt, but the girl should have corrected her.

The other thing i wanted to say, if they were going to add a scene on reciting sorah fatiha, then atleast they could have hired a Qari to ensure that the recitation of nani was correct as she is shown as teaching the quran to children...the children's pronounciation was perfect ...nani's wasnt...if only samina had spent 10 minutes with a qari to improve her pronounciation, it would have been superb...these little details mean a lot...especially if it is the Quran.

sorry, the post got a little long, but if it can benefit even one person i would be happy.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadUsman.

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

First of all they didn't showed the whole woedoe and above that it was wrong to...They should have left out the scene if they weren't able to show the woedoe proprelly..very sad indeed...With the Quran ...also felt it would been better if they had a nicer recitation of the Quran

BlackStar.Fazila~

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

[QUOTE=_QueenofHearts_]Okay, this serial has made BIG mistakes when it comes to our religion :/
The way she did her wuzu was all wrong! And she cleansed her nose with her right hand, when your supposed to do it with your left!

[/QUOTE]i agree, they should have payed more attention to this scene as it reaches millions of people,some of them might take it as the right way and learn the wrong wudu...furthermore, there is no restriction of using the right hand for cleansing the nose...here are the steps, i am sure we all know this but just as a reminder;
  • make intention for wudu(no words,just in the mind)
  • say Bismillah
  • wash the hands
  • rinse the mouth once, while three times is better
  • it is obligatory that one rinse their nose by sniffing in water and blowing it out once.To do so 3 times is better (I checked several references,right or left hand is not mentioned, if left hand was mandatory then it would have been mentioned)
  • wash the face from the limits of the hair to the bottom of the chin, and from ear to ear
  • wash the hands to the elbows,start with the right hand first,then left
  • pass wet hands over the head,and rub with wet fingers inside and outside your ears.
  • wash the feet up to ankles,starting with the right foot.
note:one must perform these acts in sequence, not doing so in sequence nullifies the wudoo.

What falak did wrong was doing the massah first before washing her hands till her elbow...but she was learning...so can give her the benefit of the doubt, but the girl should have corrected her.

The other thing i wanted to say, if they were going to add a scene on reciting sorah fatiha, then atleast they could have hired a Qari to ensure that the recitation of nani was correct as she is shown as teaching the quran to children...the children's pronounciation was perfect ...nani's wasnt...if only samina had spent 10 minutes with a qari to improve her pronounciation, it would have been superb...these little details mean a lot...especially if it is the Quran.

sorry, the post got a little long, but if it can benefit even one person i would be happy.Smile

Oh wow, thansk for that! Im actually saving those steps of doing Wudhu so i can refer to them later! :D
But when I researched how to do it earlier, it had said that we must cleanse our nose with left hand...and ive been doing it with my left hand ever sinceConfused

Also when Falak was reading the Surah didnt make sense to me, because she didnt even know how to read Arabic so how was she reading it so easily?LOL
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Religion is a very sensitive issue...This is why they shouldnt dramatize such novels!
And definitely not when theyre gonna make so many mistakes :S

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
well i knw they shudnt be making these mistakes as Religion is a sensible topic...however im still Happyy that they used such an amazing topic in this Drama...esp becoz i usually dun read novels...
we'v got alot of dramas on society, romance etc but we hardly see any dramas on religion n tht too a good one..

-shabz-serendipity.

Go to top